Jets pursuit of Rodgers is fueling bills offseason focus

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It may mean they (i) add a couple million-per-year to whatever they're offering Edmunds; and (ii) talk themselves into drafting a safety in the first three rounds.

It's probably as hard to talk McD into another DB and re-signing Edmunds like it is offering cake and ice cream to a fat kid who just had 3 candy bars.  

Sure, why not...haven't had sugar in like 5 minutes. 

• Haha (+1) 2

I explored a Green Bay forum. They aren't worried about Rodgers leaving. They are saying he can go to the Jets and under-throw and over-throw receivers there.

After reading their comments I am less concerned about Rodgers/Jets. Or Rodgers/Miami which is speculated by some.

5 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Well I guess that makes sense, if the Jets are doing things to be good then I guess we better actually try this year too, if they weren't we could just ***** around like usual, it's not like we want to beat all the rest of the teams each year or anything. 🙄

Seems like a bad match at this juncture. The Jets have some young talented skill players. AR the aloof super star didn’t seem to relish the mentor be patient approach with the Pack rookies. Now the Jets commit likely 2 years to a  huge cap hit, regressing diva, media seeking malcontent. Seems like a plan🤓

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Beat Rodgers with GB last year. Don’t know why the Bills could t handle him with the Jets. He’s a front runner who’s bound to implode more often the older he becomes. He’s head is a mess. 

I think people are concerned the Jets beat us with Zack Wilson, and would have an even better chance with Aaron Rodgers.  The Jets roster is much better than the Packers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

I wasn't worried about the Bills at all but other Bills fans are making me more and more anxious as time goes on.

I find myself drinking more, sleeping less, neglecting my family, ignoring my dog....all for reasons that I was not concerned with when the offseason started.

Is anyone else struggling with this right now?

Is there a support group?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

I think people are concerned the Jets beat us with Zack Wilson, and would have an even better chance with Aaron Rodgers.  The Jets roster is much better than the Packers. 

They should be. The Jest with a legit QB are a genuine threat in the AFCE. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Jets didn’t have a Breece Hall either.  Jets are no joke.  Neither is AFC East. 
We should practice the Art of War

Never underestimate an opponent 

Edited by Pete

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.