Aaron Rodgers talking with the Jets

Matt_In_NH

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

When does Rodgers get institutionalized? 

Unfortunately I don’t think you can institutionalize someone for being a prick. 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He’s a free thinker like Alex Jones

He is, but he’s also a prick. Which I’m actually kinda into. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Haha (+1) 1

I feel I need to say that I would never text Dianna Russini to "Lose my Number" if she had my number and was texting me....its a personal thing...

Just makes me once again question the sanity of the soon to be Jets QB.  

Loved this from 4 years ago...

Edited by JoeF

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I cant wait for the NYC media to rip him apart, the media love affair in Green Bay is long gone.

I’m pretty sure he knows NYC media sucks. You can go 23-25, throw for 500 yds, 4 tds and NYC media will B word about the 2 incompletions. He won’t be butt hurt. He’ll probably piss them off instead. And have fun doing it. 

• Like (+1) 2

Wow, it's really fun seeing Bills fans are just as crazy as Jets fans. Let me ask you this - who would you rather have as your QB playing in a big game in the playoffs - Aaron Rodgers or Josh Allen? Allen is way more prone to mistakes and isn't as good of a passer or as smart, but a better runner obviously. Allen was seeing ghosts against the Jets if you watched both games last year - if we had competent QB play in the second game the Jets could easily have won both. Allen would much rather play the Chiefs or Bengals D than the Jets D. Rodgers played with a broken thumb for most of last year with no #1 receiver and is one year removed from MVP. Jets have a ton of weapons now with a stingy D. Bills seem to be losing ground to most people outside of the organization and it's fans. BTW, the Jets have a ton of talent on their Oline - their top 5 lineman were on injured reserve last year. That won't happen again. They most likely will have 3 #1 picks starting on the line next season. This team is primed to win the next two years - loads of young talent. BTW, both teams have leverage because GB will crush their cap if they keep Arod, he will make it miserable for them, and they would lose draft compensation if they wait. They are moving on from Rodgers and the Jets are the only team willing to take the huge contract. I think they give up a #2 this year and a conditional 3rd or 2nd if he plays next year. He's older and expensive. Packers are just as desperate as the Jets but don't seem to be as smart as Joe Douglas but we'll see. It will be fun to see what happens. I hope the teams stay healthy. 

• Haha (+1) 10

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I cant wait for the NYC media to rip him apart, the media love affair in Green Bay is long gone.

12 minutes ago, Dopey said:

I’m pretty sure he knows NYC media sucks. You can go 23-25, throw for 500 yds, 4 tds and NYC media will B word about the 2 incompletions. He won’t be butt hurt. He’ll probably piss them off instead. And have fun doing it. 

lol there's no way the is true.  They were rapturous over wealthy mediocrity Danny Dimes.  The News, in mid December, screamed "Zach's Back" when Wilson got back in the lineup.

Anyway, AR is here to cash checks.  He got one ring ages ago and he really doesn't care what people say about him at this point.  Nothing could be more obvious.

21 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Wow, it's really fun seeing Bills fans are just as crazy as Jets fans. Let me ask you this - who would you rather have as your QB playing in a big game in the playoffs - Aaron Rodgers or Josh Allen? Allen is way more prone to mistakes and isn't as good of a passer or as smart, but a better runner obviously. Allen was seeing ghosts against the Jets if you watched both games last year - if we had competent QB play in the second game the Jets could easily have won both. Allen would much rather play the Chiefs or Bengals D than the Jets D. Rodgers played with a broken thumb for most of last year with no #1 receiver and is one year removed from MVP. Jets have a ton of weapons now with a stingy D. Bills seem to be losing ground to most people outside of the organization and it's fans. BTW, the Jets have a ton of talent on their Oline - their top 5 lineman were on injured reserve last year. That won't happen again. They most likely will have 3 #1 picks starting on the line next season. This team is primed to win the next two years - loads of young talent. BTW, both teams have leverage because GB will crush their cap if they keep Arod, he will make it miserable for them, and they would lose draft compensation if they wait. They are moving on from Rodgers and the Jets are the only team willing to take the huge contract. I think they give up a #2 this year and a conditional 3rd or 2nd if he plays next year. He's older and expensive. Packers are just as desperate as the Jets but don't seem to be as smart as Joe Douglas but we'll see. It will be fun to see what happens. I hope the teams stay healthy. 

Josh Allen and it's not particularly close, and the answer is the same even if you allow me to take prime Rodgers rather than the dude that sucked balls last year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Who invited this bozo 

• Haha (+1) 6

I think the Jets are nuts to trade for this guy, it's so "Jets-y".  This is the Brett Favre situation all over again.

He's a weirdo that will clash with the NY media, constantly making distracting headlines.  He's 39 years old, going on 40.  The Jets' QB play was a disaster last season, but that wasn't the only missing piece they had.  Their OL sucks and won't be able to protect him.

I will bet this ages only slightly better than the Russell Wilson trade.  I could very well be wrong, but I just don't see how this doesn't blow up in their faces.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

I feel I need to say that I would never text Dianna Russini to "Lose my Number" if she had my number and was texting me....its a personal thing...

Just makes me once again question the sanity of the soon to be Jets QB.  

Loved this from 4 years ago...

julia dreyfus reincarnate hot again

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Back to back MVP....1 playoff win to show for it.

Are you serious?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2