The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

8 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If you drive your car 40mph over the speed limit, crash into another car killing the other driver, it does not make you less guilty because your neighbor did the same thing at 45mph over the speed limit.

Lousy analogy.  If you crash your car into someone else because you're speeding, it's pretty obvious whose fault it is.  A better analogy is the same scenario, but claiming someone made you do it.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

As Tucker himself said, most of the footage he’s shown (hand-picked from over 400 hours, just as the Jan 6 Committee hand-picked its release footage) shows “mostly peaceful chaos.” “Mostly peaceful” — the exact terminology ridiculed by the Right when it was used in conjunction with the BLM post-George Floyd protests. It was stupid to use that terminology then; it’s stupid to use it now. If I’m any group of 1,000 protesters just 10% are behaving violently, who cares what the 90% are doing? It’s still 100 rioters. 

Perfectly put.

I dont know how to word this to make them understand.   

And now, as is predictable,  most of their base are doing laps thinking there was some sort of revelation.   All brought to you by a someone we know blatantly lies to his audience.   There can be nothing more ironic.  The conspiracies about antifa and the fbi will continue and increase....it's a joke.  They like separating themselves from reality.

42 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Perfectly put.

I dont know how to word this to make them understand.   

And now, as is predictable,  most of their base are doing laps thinking there was some sort of revelation.   All brought to you by a someone we know blatantly lies to his audience.   There can be nothing more ironic.  The conspiracies about antifa and the fbi will continue and increase....it's a joke.  They like separating themselves from reality.

I don't believe they are, at least most of them.  They feel agrieved and anything that soothes that even a little is OK even when they know it's a lie.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

I would be most concerned with Lindsey Graham.  AOC strikes my as very sharp and very &^#$able.

https://www.axios.com/2022/11/12/elon-musk-twitter-racist-tweets-data

AOC's an actress, and I'll give you she's a good actress. Her testimony in congress regularly shows that she little to no understanding of the subject being discussed and/or the constitution and legislative process.

Given the faux outrage around the Twitter Files - you would think Kevin McCarthy would have shared the surveillance tapes with all new sources...

But no - that would have defeated the story Faux News had to feed its gullible af audience.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

AOC's an actress, and I'll give you she's a good actress. Her testimony in congress regularly shows that she little to no understanding of the subject being discussed and/or the constitution and legislative process.

I'd bet on her against almost any MAGA congressperson.

https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/opn-columns-blogs/leonard-pitts-jr/article229480349.html

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Who the hell are these opinion writers.  I could just as soon find some hiker off the trail and ask him to write a piece and it would be better.

Keep proving yourself as a sheltered buffoon.

John H. Hinderaker practiced law for 41 years, enjoying a nationwide litigation practice. He retired from the practice of law at the end of 2015, and is now President of Center of the American Experiment, a think tank headquartered in Minnesota.

In addition to his legal career, John is a long-time commentator and activist. He founded the website Power Line in 2002 and has been a prominent voice on the internet and elsewhere since that time. He has appeared as a commentator on NBC, CBS, Fox News, CNN, CNBC and Sky News Australia, and is a frequent guest and guest host on national radio programs. John has lectured at Dartmouth College, Harvard Law School, Carleton College, St. Olaf College, Macalester College and the University of Minnesota.

Red-tail's response is EXACTLY why I post articles.  Very few of you are exposed to anything outside the beltway.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Keep proving yourself as a sheltered buffoon.

John H. Hinderaker practiced law for 41 years, enjoying a nationwide litigation practice. He retired from the practice of law at the end of 2015, and is now President of Center of the American Experiment, a think tank headquartered in Minnesota.

In addition to his legal career, John is a long-time commentator and activist. He founded the website Power Line in 2002 and has been a prominent voice on the internet and elsewhere since that time. He has appeared as a commentator on NBC, CBS, Fox News, CNN, CNBC and Sky News Australia, and is a frequent guest and guest host on national radio programs. John has lectured at Dartmouth College, Harvard Law School, Carleton College, St. Olaf College, Macalester College and the University of Minnesota.

Red-tail's response is EXACTLY why I post articles.  Very few of you are exposed to anything outside the beltway.

Seems like your kinda guy.  Just awful that I wasn't familiar with the Koch's lap dog.

https://www.desmog.com/john-hinderaker/

Edited by redtail hawk

34 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

One democrat's opinion.

Did you see her debate recently on DCs vs the USAs rights, regarding DC? She didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Was she truly ignorant or acting? 

Edited by Pokebball

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Democrats have voiced a faux concern that there might be something suspicious about Carlson’s editing of the clips he shows on his program. Of course, there is no evidence of that.

If 400 hours of raw footage is out there, and if Carlson has shown about 20 minutes of those 400 hours, then I think that meets anyone’s definition of “edited.”

And yes, that would apply to the Committee’s footage of Sen Josh Hawley (“Manhood” author Josh Hawley, that is) running away from the rioters like a scared little girl. They apparently didn’t show other Senators doing the same thing. By a process we call “editing.” Done on something we call “video editing software.”

20 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

One democrat's opinion.

Did you see her debate recently on DCs vs the USAs rights, regarding DC? She didn't have a clue what she was talking about. Was she truly ignorant or acting? 

I thought she did a nice job here.  Not sure what you posted has to do with 
DC rights but not knowing the amendment in question and listening to her articulate it doesn't lower my opinion of her intellect in the least.  Maybe this is the clip you meant to post.  I'm not an expert on DC jurisdiction but reading some of the comments after the clip, it appears there is considerable debate.  She was definitely articulate especially in comparison to MTG, Boebert or Biggs.

Edited by redtail hawk

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Abso-efin-lutely.  And they need a common enemy to hate and rail against.  Now, it seems it's everyone but fellow MAGA's despite the diversity of that very large group.  It's pretty pathetic.

maybe you can join to end the leftist terrorism going on today instead of looking at unreleased video that shows a side that the government did not want shown to the american public from years ago. soooo upsetting. 

here is a CURRENT  example. leftists shooting cops and STILL firebombing.. is it terrorism yet? you know attacking the very thing leftists were calling for as they firebombed the rest of america..better training for officers. 🙄  we can keep lowering standards to replace cops that were villianized by the left and "hire folks from the neighborhood they work in" like you demanded and you end up with scumbags that murdered Tyre Nichols. quite the utopia we have now.

been going on for a very long time and as usual is being endorsed and funded by a [ now former ] democrat leader stacy abrams to fight the injustice of having a police training facility.

just because you have normalized it now doesn't mean it isn't happening on a regular basis in this country. just because YOU think jan 6th..by the way everyone was apprehended in, doesnt mean there isnt another side to be heard. especially when it was withheld from people to even make up their own minds. stay in the dark if you want. noone is forcing you to watch. the fact you want that ignorance for others is disturbing...period.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

maybe you can join to end the leftist terrorism going on today instead of looking at unreleased video that shows a side that the government did not want shown to the american public from years ago. soooo upsetting. 

here is a CURRENT  example. leftists shooting cops and STILL firebombing.. is it terrorism yet? you know attacking the very thing leftists were calling for as they firebombed the rest of america..better training for officers. 🙄  we can keep lowering standards to replace cops that were villianized by the left and "hire folks from the neighborhood they work in" like you demanded and you end up with scumbags that murdered Tyre Nichols. quite the utopia we have now.

been going on for a very long time and as usual is being endorsed and funded by a [ now former ] democrat leader stacy abrams to fight the injustice of having a police training facility.

just because you have normalized it now doesn't mean it isn't happening on a regular basis in this country. just because YOU think jan 6th..by the way everyone was apprehended in, doesnt mean there isnt another side to be heard. especially when it was withheld from people to even make up their own minds. stay in the dark if you want. noone is forcing you to watch. the fact you want that ignorance for others is disturbing...period.

I don't have a problem with the tapes being made available.  Have a problem with them being given exclusively to a lying, scumbag propagandist whose employers lawyers said in court wasn't reasonable to be believed as a news source..  don't know much about the lawyer but if he's guilty, he should be punished as the law demands.  Same as trump or any other citizen.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

Show me one dem poster defending those idiots.  Not one person here is defending them.  Whereas all you knuckleheads are tying yourselves into pretzels desperately trying to show jan 6 in another light.  

You guys keep going to the same tired playbook. 

Not shocked your getting your news from the incel Tim Pool.  Grrrreaaat source there.

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't have a problem with the tapes being made available.  Have a problem with them being given exclusively to a lying, scumbag propagandist whose employers lawyers said in court wasn't reasonable to be believed as a news source..  don't know much about the lawyer but if he's guilty, he should be punished as the law demands.  Same as trump or any other citizen.

you're a nazi. So are you moron pals who troll and lie constantly on this board.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 1