The Unreleased J6 Capitol Surveillance Tapes: As Expected Tapes CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.

25 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You didn't comprehend that was just an example?  Can't help you.  Sub is short for substitute. 

What does this sentence mean?

'Sub kill with any violent, or non I suppose, crime."

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Hardly analogous to the ex prez and a sitting member of congress calling for their release.  Bail and actual acquittal are very different.  How many of the 10,000 arrested got freed on bail do u guess?

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Ole Tuck did.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/bulls-gop-senators-rebuke-tucker-carlson-downplaying-jan-6-mostly-peac-rcna73764

“Deadly insurrection — everything about that phrase is a lie,” Carlson said on his show Monday night. “Very little about Jan. 6 was organized or violent. Surveillance video from inside the Capitol shows mostly peaceful chaos.”

What didn’t appear on Carlson’s program Monday evening was video showing police and rioters engaged in extended violent clashes. About 140 police officers were assaulted that day.

nobody killed on police side and the violence occurred outside is that correct? He’s being selective with his words 

• Disagree 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Hardly analogous to the ex prez and a sitting member of congress calling for their release.  Bail and actual acquittal are very different.  How many of the 10,000 arrested got freed on bail do u guess?

Good question, how many do you think are out right now being productive members of society?

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

nobody killed on police side and the violence occurred outside is that correct? He’s being selective with his words 

I think a better word is misleading.  better but not evil enough.

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Good question, how many do you think are out right now being productive members of society?

I suspect very few of the rioters on either side will ever do much their countrymen will be proud of.  Sadly, most are probably irredeemable.  The US doesn't have reeducation camps.

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

What? The DEMS were bailing them out of jail for crying out loud.

I only wish you were correct.

You don't have to wish I am correct!  I'm sure there are a couple exceptions and that is unfortunate. There are exceptions to everything.

I don't feel too bad for them because just being there makes them dumbasses.  I think left wing protesters are dumbasses too by the way.

21 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Not better, just understandable. Steal an election and some unruliness may arise.

Is that you Kari?   
the guy who owns the company you watch about election fraud had to admit in court it was a lie. So pathetic. 

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You don't have to wish I am correct!  I'm sure there are a couple exceptions and that is unfortunate. There are exceptions to everything.

I don't feel too bad for them because just being there makes them dumbasses.  I think left wing protesters are dumbasses too by the way.

multiple billions in damage and dozens killed in blm riots plus ongoing societal problems due to decriminalizing crime as a result of the movement….shop lifting, car jacking etc

6 mil in damage Jan 6. 

who is  worse?

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Wacka said:

What does this sentence mean?

'Sub kill with any violent, or non I suppose, crime."

It means substitute kill from my previous sentence with any crime.  It was a random example. 

As in, if you commit a crime it makes no difference what you did the rest of your day. 

The right wants to say look at how peaceful everyone was in these clips!  The left is exaggerating they say.  But, every violent clip from the j6 committee did happen.   Terrible things did happen.   The peaceful videos have no bearing on anything. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

multiple billions in damage and dozens killed in blm riots plus ongoing societal problems due to decriminalizing crime as a result of the movement….shop lifting, car jacking etc

6 mil in damage Jan 6. 

who is  worse?

asked and answered.  They're both disgusting

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

You do realize that answering "both"

Does NOT answer the question "which is worse"

Sure you do.

But you CAN"T give the appropriate answer can you ?

Evil is Evil.  what about that is difficult for you to comprehend.  It's like asking which demon is worse.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

6 mil in damage Jan 6. 

who is  worse?

J6, no question.   But again, lock them both up.  90% of protesters can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned.  The violent people at j6 thought they were overthrowing our government.   

Other Extremists saw Jan 6.  I'm sure they're somewhat surprised how unprepared our government was for that and are planning their next moronic maneuver.  The rights insanity with questioning elections and stoking fear continues. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

sure.  Do you believe traitor tucker will prove that for you?

If the video isn't some kind of reproduction then it has nothing to do with what Tucker says if you can see it with your own 2 eyes . If it goes against all that has been said about the incidence then it is what it is has nothing to do with who is telling it unless i'm missing something ??

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Why did Pelosi turn down Trumps offer of the National Guard? Why was her daughter there filming?

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trump-order-national-guard-156055113284.  Perhaps if trump actually answered some of the committee's questions rather than taking the 5th we'd have his answer.  No idea why Pelosi's daughter was filming.  Maybe she decided to go to work with her mom that day to watch a new prez be formally empowered...then she decided that recording history that will forever be a national embarrassment was a good idea....

Edited by redtail hawk

some of you should be upset with that committee for misleading you.  i know a couple of you here that should apologize to me, i wont hold my breath. i gave a first hand account but you'd rather believe known liars.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Now SoCal...Tucker clearly said MORE than that, don't just pick and choose to support a position.

Everyone from Trump to this committee clear speak with forked tongue. 

We all know Lee Oswald was not a simple independent thinker. 

The invasion of congress is the issue and who planned and supported it, not whether some security people acted strangely or whether some political sideshow committee controlled the narrative. There is nobody in the country who can give a report on the activities that all citizens would support.

The most important example of the clips Tucker showed was NOT of the protestors, but was the edited clip of the congressional representatives running from the chamber. The clips were edited to make it look as if only one member was running away, but the entire clip reveals that not only was he not the ONLY member running away, but he was NOT in the lead. In fact, all of the members were following the direction of the Capitol Police and the member in question was actually bringing up the rear.

Shame on the Committee and on anyone who listened to a word they had to say after seeing that example!

Don’t believe or agree with me. Consider this….a jury just sent Murdoch away for LIFE for lying about video evidence. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The most important example of the clips Tucker showed was NOT of the protestors, but was the edited clip of the congressional representatives running from the chamber. The clips were edited to make it look as if only one member was running away, but the entire clip reveals that not only was he not the ONLY member running away, but he was NOT in the lead. In fact, all of the members were following the direction of the Capitol Police and the member in question was actually bringing up the rear.

Shame on the Committee and on anyone who listened to a word they had to say after seeing that example!

Don’t believe or agree with me. Consider this….a jury just sent Murdoch away for LIFE for lying about video evidence.