NFL Reinstates Jags WR Calvin Ridley

Big Turk

• Big Turk changed the title to NFL Reinstates Jags WR Calvin Ridley
25 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Jags looking to have a pretty nice WR corp next year...

I doubt Marvin Jones would re-sign with them now. I know he's no speedster but he can play on the outside, I wonder if the Bills pursue him as can't see him at his age getting crazy money thrown at him?

18 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

An improving Lawrence with Kirk, Jones, Entienne and Ridley.

That’s a formidable bunch that exceeds many teams starters.

Easy to see why Chad Hall wanted to go there.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

18 minutes ago, MJS said:

Things go the way Jags hope, others will view Jacksonville a desirable destination.

A trifecta of winning, warm weather and no taxes is tough to not seriously consider.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

An improving Lawrence with Kirk, Jones, Entienne and Ridley.

That’s a formidable bunch that exceeds many teams starters.

if I’m pederson, I let engram go and draft kincaid.  He’d be beyond perfect there in his system.  He’s so much better than engram imo.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

Yup, he is in a position where the WRs actually don’t need his help,

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, chongli said:

Long letter from Calvin Ridley. Looks like he is truly sorry, has learned from his experience, and is now prepared to be a force with the Jaguars. Buffalo will have its hands full when we play them next year.

It’s not like it’s his fourth strike or he broke a women’s jaw, but I understand why they have to take it seriously. Especially as they get more involved with legalized gambling. 

I’ve not read the article, but things like this get a second chance pronto. The first time. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Augie said:

It’s not like it’s his fourth strike or he broke a women’s jaw, but I understand why they have to take it seriously. Especially as they get more involved with legalized gambling. 

I’ve not read the article, but things like this get a second chance pronto. The first time. 

This is interesting: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2023/03/09/calvin-ridley-says-he-needed-painkillers-to-play-through-misdiagnosed-foot-injury/

• Agree 1

On 3/6/2023 at 4:55 PM, ScottLaw said:

Jags are a team I could easily see surpassing the Bills next season. Playmakers everywhere offensively…. Really hope McBeane see the light and load up there this off-season. 

I don't see it.  Lawrence is an AFC Dan Jones playing in the second worst Division in the League.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.