Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls 🤷‍♂️

DaggersEOD

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

@HBOTheShop

Bills WR Stefon Diggs was asked what the Bills are missing: "It doesn't make sense. I'll rack my brain with this ***** at this point....I think it's more execution than anything. ***** is small little pieces on why it's not going right...we've got the players. We've got the plays. Why ***** ain't coming together? That's where you draw some of those questions. I never want to question who I am, I never want to question how I am. I'm giving this ***** everything I've got. I'm dying on the hill for that."

Total conjecture, but I dislike this part. 

Could be total silly season and slow news. 

But I read this as, I am giving everything I have so I know I am not the problem. I will die on that hill. On one hand, thanks for the effort. On the other hand, I don't like it when anybody ever implies that they are not part of the team getting better. I read it as "I will die on the hill that I am not part of the problem".

What a stupid hill to choose to die on. 

1 minute ago, Mango said:

But I read this as, I am giving everything I have so I know I am not the problem. I will die on that hill. On one hand, thanks for the effort. On the other hand, I don't like it when anybody ever implies that they are not part of the team getting better. I read it as "I will die on the hill that I am not part of the problem".

Well most of thread is garbage and I tried to give it some value like using dung as fertilizer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I still find it odd that Allen hasn’t mentioned a peep about Diggs since this drama started.  You’d think people would want to have Allen say something like “It’s all good with Diggs. We’re cool, etc”.  But nothing. Either Allen is just staying out of the spotlight completely, or maybe he and Diggs don’t have the brotherly relationship they used to.  Of course I know nothing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I mean, he could....but that would likely get annoying.   Did he really sell his house here? 

no. It was a joke.

2 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

I still find it odd that Allen hasn’t mentioned a peep about Diggs since this drama started.  You’d think people would want to have Allen say something like “It’s all good with Diggs. We’re cool, etc”.  But nothing. Either Allen is just staying out of the spotlight completely, or maybe he and Diggs don’t have the brotherly relationship they used to.  Of course I know nothing. 

He talked about it on his show with Kyle Brandt. He said he wants that from his WRs.

There is no drama.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Like sands through the hourglass so are the days of our lives. I wonder if Diggs is going to make up with Allen. Are they even mad?  Does Diggs like the team and it's fans? Is anyone going to kiss? Will there be a break up? Are any of them going to turn into vampires?  I can't take It anymore!!! I need to know!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Ahhh totally missed that. Guess that’s good if anything..

It was like a month ago.

If fans can’t handle this little media drama then that’s their problem. This is what happens when you win. Media tries to tear you down. Big market clubs get this even when they’re bad.

The bills are a top 5 team in the NFL but can’t get to the Super Bowl. So basically now they’re a team in trouble. It’s dumb logic but it happens all the time. Sucks that we’re that team.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Yes you nailed it.. hey world I’m giving my all so it’s not on me. Imagine if JA had this approach. And he certainly could equally take that position. But Josh is a leader and Diggs is not. Great Diggs what’s the endgame? I’m great the rest of the team isn’t. Meanwhile ..stop gonna be traded out of the blue to the Boys. Massive lack of self awareness.. but he’s a me guy. It’s not gonna change anything other than to erode his relationship with teammates. Well done. 

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bruffalo said:

Sounds like the Bills lose more often when they fail to get Diggs involved. Only Diggs and the coaches really know who is at fault there. 

Went back and checked the game stats…he was the most targeted player in 2 of the 3 playoff losses. The only game where he didn’t lead the team in targets was the 13 seconds game where Gabe Davis went off on only 10 targets 🤷🏽‍♂️

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.