Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

DaggersEOD

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

At least we’re not the only ones feeling like this!! 100% agree. Coaching has to get better, Allen has to get better, they were just not good enough last year.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kiva said:

At least we’re not the only ones feeling like this!! 100% agree. Coaching has to get better, Allen has to get better, they were just not good enough last year.Β 

I don’t disagree with all of Diggs frustrations. I am disagreeing with the way he is managing them.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

I don’t think he’s going anywhere. I think he is just messing with us. Cowboys only have a better chance than the Bills to make a SB because they play in the weak NFC if that is his ultimate goal. Bills are the better team.

Β 

It seems to me every offseason, Diggs completely unplugs mentally from team stuff to recharge. Probably followed the Cowboys just to see stuff about his brother. And also to cause a spot of bother and keep his name in the press. Really nothing to see here.

His head still does not seem to be in the right place after the team was bounced out of the playoffs by the Bengals. Β He can't let it go, has no understanding of what happened and is leaving a trail of bread crumbs about potentially wanting out (or certainly feeling uncomfortable with the current direction of the team). Β I think this needs to be resolved as soon as possible since there are too many ramifications associated with whether or not we have a number one WR to start the season.

Edited by jahnyc

I have no idea what his issues are. Β I hope the coaches and GM do. Β We need him to be in the right frame of mind and to be the player he has been for his time with Buffalo. Β We have no replacement on the roster for his production, and it is unlikely we will replace his production with a free agent or a draft choice.

Edited by jahnyc
  • Like (+1) 1

I mean … contrast his actions, ongoing, with Micah Hyde this morning on GMFB.Β 
Β 

Micah literally jumped in to glow about McDermott in one segment. Β You could tell by his reaction it was genuine. Β 
Β 

I don’t think Diggs is of that mindset.. in fact, I think he’s of the opposite. Β And that’s fine, and it’s ok to be upset …. But this is starting to become some bs… 

Β 

Grow tf up. Β I say this as someone who probably feels exactly how Diggs does about the coaching failures of McDermott and, up until now, Frazier, in the big moments. Β  Throw in Dorsey, who he knows is only the OC because of Allen. Β Yea, I get it Stef.. you’ve made your point. Β Go to Cabo for a few weeks or something, my goodness.Β 
Β 

Β 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

What’s Diggs playoff stats? Outside of that Colts and Dolphins games he’s been nonexistent in the playoffs.

"Outside of his good games he's bad." is one way to argue, I guess.Β 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Mango said:

I don’t disagree with all of Diggs frustrations. I am disagreeing with the way he is managing them.Β 

Absolutely. By the way is he perfect ? Is Josh? Does every player and coach have opportunities to get better? Sure… I’m confused at what’s he trying to accomplish with all his attention seeking dialogue.

Basically I’m doing my job.. it’s not on me. The rest need to be better. And despite the Bills redoing my contract and giving me $$$ I’m not happy. This is stuff that should be behind closed doors. It’s the state of the current athlete. The Bills should just say let’s discuss where we can all improve. Otherwise just ignore his immaturity. I’m sure things with Dak throwing him the ball in Dallas would be perfect πŸ™„

Edited by QLBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, QLBillsFan said:

Absolutely. By the way is he perfect ? Is Josh? Does every player and coach have opportunities to get better? Sure… I’m confused at what’s he trying to accomplish with all his attention seeking dialogue.

Basically I’m doing my job.. it’s not on me. The rest need to be better. And despite the Bills redoing my contract and giving me $$$ I’m not happy. This is stuff that should be behind closed doors. It’s the state of the current athlete. The Bills should just say let’s discuss where we can all improve. Otherwise just ignore his immaturity. I’m sure things with Dak throwing him the ball in Dallas would be perfect πŸ™„

Β 

Right, it is the building events, not a single moment.Β 

A couple of loud games. Turns into Cinci. That turns into storming out of the facility. Escalating to not coming back for locker clean out. That evolves to "this is a toxic work environment".

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

"Outside of his good games he's bad." is one way to argue, I guess.Β 

Not at all…..the point I’m tryna make is Diggs seems frustrated with how we’ve been consistently bumped outta the playoffs and is blaming everything else but himself. He seems to consistently come up short in the playoffs…..is that on Diggs or everyone else? I’m leaning towards both sides deserve equal blame, but the stats show he’s been completely invisible in our last 3 playoff losses.

Β 

13rec 119yds 0td in 3 playoff losses πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Not at all…..the point I’m tryna make is Diggs seems frustrated with how we’ve been consistently bumped outta the playoffs and is blaming everything else but himself. He seems to consistently come up short in the playoffs…..is that on Diggs or everyone else? I’m leaning towards both sides deserve equal blame, but the stats show he’s been completely invisible in our last 3 playoff losses.

Β 

13rec 119yds 0td in 3 playoff losses πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Sounds like the Bills lose more often when they fail to get Diggs involved. Only Diggs and the coaches really know who is at fault there.Β 

• Like (+1) 1

@HBOTheShop

Bills WR Stefon Diggs was asked what the Bills are missing: "It doesn't make sense. I'll rack my brain with this ***** at this point....I think it's more execution than anything. ***** is small little pieces on why it's not going right...we've got the players. We've got the plays. Why ***** ain't coming together? That's where you draw some of those questions. I never want to question who I am, I never want to question how I am. I'm giving this ***** everything I've got. I'm dying on the hill for that."

Β 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.