Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls 🤷‍♂️

DaggersEOD

1 minute ago, Back2Buff said:

I wasnt a fan of Diggs before he got to the Bills.  Felt like I was forced to like him because he was on the team, even though he always rubbed me the wrong way.  Felt like everyone around team constantly walked around on eggs shells around Diggs.  Seems to be quick to explode on the smallest of things.  Never felt like he truly bought into being apart of the team/Buffalo.  

Him wanting out and being insubordinate is happening right now.  This isn't some made up media rumors.  He is not cooperating with the team right now and has pretty much ignored every teammate that has reached out to him since the end of the year.

Beane made this mess by trading for this guy.  It's like dating the girl who cheated on her partner to have a relationship with you.  It's just a matter of time until its you getting cheated on.  People don't permanently change, they just mask the real person for a temporary amount of time.

Not sure how this ends, but my guess, it gets ugly.  

I said it when it happened, but what a terrible contract extension Beane gave him.  Beane is really looking like a bottom tier GM.

Simply...NOT True. 

9 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I wasnt a fan of Diggs before he got to the Bills.  Felt like I was forced to like him because he was on the team, even though he always rubbed me the wrong way.  Felt like everyone around team constantly walked around on eggs shells around Diggs.  Seems to be quick to explode on the smallest of things.  Never felt like he truly bought into being apart of the team/Buffalo.  

Him wanting out and being insubordinate is happening right now.  This isn't some made up media rumors.  He is not cooperating with the team right now and has pretty much ignored every teammate that has reached out to him since the end of the year.

Beane made this mess by trading for this guy.  It's like dating the girl who cheated on her partner to have a relationship with you.  It's just a matter of time until its you getting cheated on.  People don't permanently change, they just mask the real person for a temporary amount of time.

I said it when it happened, but what a terrible contract extension Beane gave him.  Beane is really looking like a bottom tier GM.

There are some beauties in there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Good grief. The worst kind of "told you so" post.

Diggs was instrumental in Josh Allen becoming Josh Allen. There are plenty of questionable choices made by Beane, but this isn't really one of them.

They will work it out. Don't think Diggs is ready to retire and he ain't being traded.

It wasn't Diggs or no one.  The opportunity cost of Diggs, was Justin Jefferson.  

Are you telling me that Justin Jefferson wouldn't have been instrumental in Josh Allen's development?

Diggs mentally is a different animal.  Don't be surprised when it gets ugly.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

It wasn't Diggs or no one.  The opportunity cost of Diggs, was Justin Jefferson.  

Are you telling me that Justin Jefferson wouldn't have been instrumental in Josh Allen's development?

Diggs mentally is a different animal.  Don't be surprised when it gets ugly.

No kidding. Folks know now that Justin Jefferson is a great wr. They didn't know before the draft. No one did or he wouldn't have lasted until the late first round.

Grow up.

1 hour ago, BritBill said:

"If you want the rainbow you have to put up with the rain". Dolly Parton. 

Ms Parton says that as if rain is a bad thing. The first showers of the season are quite romantic and there is nothing like a good thunderstorm to witness Mother Nature's awesomeness. 

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

laughing-lol.gif

15 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

No kidding. Folks know now that Justin Jefferson is a great wr. They didn't know before the draft. No one did or he wouldn't have lasted until the late first round.

Grow up.

I'm not sure what his post draft success has anything to do with where he was actually drafted.

The Bills traded their first round pick for a WR.  They were taking a WR if they kept their pick.  Justin Jefferson was the guy available at their pick.  

• Dislike 1

18 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this issue is he’s tired of losing playoff games.

edit; was only referring to post game behavior.  I’m guess this social media thing is he and his bro pranking each other.. 😂 

It's not like Dallas has been winning Super Bowls lately either.

21 hours ago, DaggersEOD said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpdD79FunhD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not one to worry about this kind of stuff, but things like this always seem to kick off major moves. 🤷‍♂️

Sal just spoke on the Diggs rumors this morning.  He made an excellent point we can’t afford to trade him, nor why would we?  He’s out clear #1 and his dead cap is $37 mil. If we were to trade him.  He’s not slowed down, only 29, doesnt turn 30 until late November and signed a four year extension last year.  He’ll get over the “I’m not getting the ball thrown to me at the end of the season”.

All top level WR’s are divas to a point.

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

I'm not sure what his post draft success has anything to do with where he was actually drafted.

The Bills traded their first round pick for a WR.  They were taking a WR if they kept their pick.  Justin Jefferson was the guy available at their pick.  

Are you saying we would have been better with Jefferson?

In the 3 seasons Jefferson has been in the league:

Diggs has 338 receptions and 29 tds

Jefferson  324 receptions and 25 tds

Bills record in those 3 seasons: 13-3, 11-6, 13-3

Vikes record in those seasons:  7-9, 8-9, 13-4

You wrote:

"I wasnt a fan of Diggs before he got to the Bills.  Felt like I was forced to like him because he was on the team, even though he always rubbed me the wrong way.  Felt like everyone around team constantly walked around on eggs shells around Diggs.  Seems to be quick to explode on the smallest of things.  Never felt like he truly bought into being apart of the team/Buffalo. "

Sheep following the herd. Be your own person. 

I'm guessing you never met the man to be "rubbed the wrong way". I'm also going to guess you are not in the locker room or meetings to know about teammates and their thoughts regarding Diggs. Just a guess.

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

More like Gen Z. Millennials are almost 40 years old now. Trust me, we aren't taking this seriously lol

You guys severely underestimate the age of this board, and the age of the folks getting most angry online. That is full on owned by the angry boomers and gen x'ers who used to tell us back in the 90s to "not believe everything you read on the internet", and now they take it spoon fed all day long.

• Haha (+1) 1

Andre Reed acted much worse than Diggs...even though Diggs isn't doing anything. Reed and Kelly would argue during games on the bench. Reed complained all the time about not getting the ball enough. Did it before Packers game in '94 and ended up catching 15 passes. You guys needs to relax.

13 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You guys severely underestimate the age of this board, and the age of the folks getting most angry online. That is full on owned by the angry boomers and gen x'ers who used to tell us back in the 90s to "not believe everything you read on the internet", and now they take it spoon fed all day long.

I'm one of the angry boomers. Try sitting thru 4 Superbowl losses in a row. 

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

Andre Reed acted much worse than Diggs...even though Diggs isn't doing anything. Reed and Kelly would argue during games on the bench. Reed complained all the time about not getting the ball enough. Did it before Packers game in '94 and ended up catching 15 passes. You guys needs to relax.

I found it Easier to sit through the 4 amazing yrs which ended in Super Bowl sadness than to be the younger group like my son who until 2017 never saw the Bills sniff the playoffs 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CorkScrewHill said:

I found it Easier to sit through the 4 amazing yrs which ended in Super Bowl sadness than to be the younger group like my son who until 2017 never saw the Bills sniff the playoffs 

it was great. AFC Championship games at Rich.....so much fun

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, nucci said:

Folks would have lost their minds if the internet was around during those Bills days.

14 minutes ago, nucci said:

I did, as a kid!  Those were my core formative experiences! Says a lot for why I am the way I am now :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Folks would have lost their minds if the internet was around during those Bills days.

Imagine cell phones and social media back then? I used to see Kelly, Bruce, Reed out a lot and they acted liked #######s. Kelly was the worst. Thinking of cell phone videos being posted...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Sal just spoke on the Diggs rumors this morning.  He made an excellent point we can’t afford to trade him, nor why would we?  He’s out clear #1 and his dead cap is $37 mil. If we were to trade him.  He’s not slowed down, only 29, doesnt turn 30 until late November and signed a four year extension last year.  He’ll get over the “I’m not getting the ball thrown to me at the end of the season”.

All top level WR’s are divas to a point.

Players have all the power.  If they want out, they get traded.  It's pretty that simple in today's NFL.  They don't care what happens with the team.  

Look at Rodgers, cried about wanting a new deal, gets his deal, now wants out.  Going to cost the Packers millions in dead money.  Nothing they can do about it.

Hill wanted out, traded.

AJ Brown wanted out, traded.

Wilson wanted out, traded.

Adams wanted out, traded.

Hopkins wanted out, traded.

Watson wanted out, traded.

Stafford wanted out, traded.

40 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Players have all the power.  If they want out, they get traded.  It's pretty that simple in today's NFL.  They don't care what happens with the team.  

Look at Rodgers, cried about wanting a new deal, gets his deal, now wants out.  Going to cost the Packers millions in dead money.  Nothing they can do about it.

Hill wanted out, traded.

AJ Brown wanted out, traded.

Wilson wanted out, traded.

Adams wanted out, traded.

Hopkins wanted out, traded.

Watson wanted out, traded.

Stafford wanted out, traded.

All of those situations (except maybe Rodgers, don't remember ever hearing him "crying" about a new contract)...all those guys were in seasons where trading them or releasing them wouldn't blow the team salary cap up. 

People are reading way too much into all of this crap.  Word over the weekend was that Stefon Diggs was telling some Marylyand draft prospects how lucky he was to be playing in Buffalo.  What is the rush to put words in everyone's mouth?   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.