Diggs unfollows Buffalo, follows Cowgirls 🤷‍♂️

DaggersEOD

49 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

I don’t follow him to know. Just popped on my feed 🤷‍♂️

So he’s unfollowed the Bills before?  Huh didn’t know that thanks. 

Don't know if he has unfollowed Buffalo before, but he is always doing weird stuff on his social media, like last year:

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, arcane said:

Lol if Diggs is unhappy with Allen at Qb, then the situation he seeks does not exist in this world

Let's hit this draft out of the park so we can easily absorb his loss in a year or two and ship him off to Dak, few things would be funnier to watch than his dawning realization 

If anything, he probably is more likely to be unhappy with the coaching staff than with Allen. McDermott and Dorsey most likely assuming he is unhappy at all with the organization. The playoff failures have been frustrating to watch. 

• Agree 4

Diggs is the type that would do this just to troll us dweebs at TBD.  Then again, he didn't show much emotional maturity at the end of the playoff game.  And at the risk of besmirching the man, I have to admit that he's always come across a bit "childlike", for better or worse.

8 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Someone on Reddit mentioned back in January when he did this that he always deletes all the Bills content from his IG after the season as a symbolic "fresh start." It's just notable this time because of how upset he was at Josh during the playoff game and all the noise from his brother at the Superbowl media interviews.

Please God be true

People talk about taxes or playoff losses as reasons that players want out, but I think that the two winter storms have to be playing a role. If you're not from WNY, it is really crazy how much snow there was. I mean, many of us have left and the weather was a major factor in why we moved. Why would these guys be any different? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Diggs is erratic in his social media patterns. I don't love this, also not worried. Getting closer to wondering if this isn't a "nothing" burger. I want to believe that. Some people just don't like to be in the same environment for a long time. Perhaps the narrative about playing with his brother and being the catalyst that helps Dallas over the edge is enticing. My honest opinion is he's a little frustrated and he slips a bit in how he expresses himself as a result. Not a full on nothing burger, but not a reason to be worried at this point.  

Edited by KzooMike

49 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Is there anyway to eat his cap hit if someone blows us away with a trade offer?

I defended him with the sideline stuff and dipping out, having to be brought back, after the season ended ... but nah, I'm not at all in the mood for this.  

They reduce the cap hit by assigning his trade as post June 1st.   They'd still have to eat 11,856,111 this year and around $26 million dollars worth of dead cap over the next 4 years.  Essentially they would be paying him 7.5 million dollars a year for the next 5 years to not play here.

35 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Problem is that this draft stinks overall, but it especially stinks at the WR position. It's also a bad FA class for WRs. All the best college wideouts were freshmen or sophomores. If Diggs forces a trade, the Bills will have to take a major step backward next year and hope for a premiere WR in the 2024 draft.

Yeah, it’s not ideal. 

Losing Diggs would hurt, but not sure it would equate a huge step back. 

If we lose Edmunds and Poyer there is significant cap space with other restructures. 

Bring in a top Veteran for 2 years on a reasonable contract (OBJ anyone)

Bring back Beasley and run it with OBJ, Gabe, Shakir, and Beasley. 

Draft a burner in the draft and let’s go 

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If anything, he probably is more likely to be unhappy with the coaching staff than with Allen. McDermott and Dorsey most likely assuming he is unhappy at all with the organization. The playoff failures have been frustrating to watch. 

My understanding is the relationship with Josh had soured at the end of the year. I would have hoped it was flixable. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

They reduce the cap hit by assigning his trade as post June 1st.   They'd still have to eat 11,856,111 this year and around $26 million dollars worth of dead cap over the next 4 years.  Essentially they would be paying him 7.5 million dollars a year for the next 5 years to not play here.

This isn’t nearly as bad as I thought. 

1 hour ago, babulator said:

Some of these guys are worse than teenage girls. Like me, don't like me , follow you, unfollow you, give me a break, it gets old.

I need a social media interpreter to sort out what all this means.  I'll see you a tick tock and raise you 1 Instagram. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.