Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

11 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

One can only be a public ass if one has significant "resources" (tens of millions of dollars, private jets)?  This is an interesting theory...how do you explain the rest of the bulk of  social media then?

No where did I say that is the only way to be an ass. I said he can use his brothers fame and resources to be an ass. He would be nobody without his brother's fame. If you don't think that gives him a sense of entitlement and arrogance to shove waiters, forcibly grabbing and kissing the owner of the bar, locking the waiter out of the VIP room, and lighting up in a bar then i don't know man.

Sure someone without money can do that, you are right I guess.

Jackson Mahomes would never have the gall to do this if his brothers fame and money didn't give him this inflated ego. 😂Patrick Mahomes needs to knock him down a notch. 

Edited by What a Tuel

6 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

No where did I say that is the only way to be an ass. I said he can use his brothers fame and resources to be an ass. He would be nobody without his brother's fame. If you don't think that gives him a sense of entitlement and arrogance to shove waiters, forcibly grabbing and kissing the owner of the bar, locking the waiter out of the VIP room, and lighting up in a bar then i don't know man.

Sure someone without money can do that, you are right I guess.

Jackson Mahomes would never have the gall to do this if his brothers fame and money didn't give him this inflated ego. 😂Patrick Mahomes needs to knock him down a notch. 

Far more broke guys than millionaires brothers make asses of themselves every day.  We just don’t read about it.  That’s what para-fame brings this kid, noteriety for his bad behavior.  No reason to belief he would stop doing these things if he no more bro’s money.  Only difference is we wouldn’t hear about it.

It’s not P Mahomes job to change his brothers behavior.  Cutting off the money changes nothing but deny you the opportunity to hear about his brother and then blame it all on Pat Mahomes because he has stymied the  Bills chances at a SB appearance…

• Vomit 1

I agree with alot of the sentiment here....

I am confident I speak for ALL Chiefs fans when I say we don't like Jackson either.  He comes of as, and IS every bit the untalented, attention seeking, entitled older brother of Patrick Mahomes.  

A couple things strike me as odd.  First, you see a TON of footage of Pat with his dad shagging fly balls, playing sports as a kid etc.  Apparently Jackson, bigger and taller than Pat...isn't athletically inclined?  Just odd.  You'd think he'd be raised up in that same heavily sports leaning environmnet.

I have nothing against LGBT folks...to each their own.  No problem.  That said...It's just been totally assumed since the beginning that Jackson was gay.  Until this, he'd never been seen with women in public, and no effort was ever made to suggest he wasn't gay.  Those have been the rumors and stories since the beginning.  He also seems to be good pals with Brittany.  I only bring that up because he's come accross as the "gay friend" alot of women have.  I have NOTHING tangible to support any of this...just observation and drawing conclusions on my part.

Perhaps he's bi?  Again, I don't care....just all seems so wierd.

At any rate....we can deal with Britanny....kind of have to....but the Pat Mahomes team needs to get on top of this situation and cast Jackson back to NE Texas where Pats and Jacksons mom still lives.  Jackson seems immature and might benefit from the nearness of some parental guidance again.  

Last thing...I would hope that for Jackson..his brothers fame doesn't make him feel less loved by his parents etc...but I wonder if his dad doesn't show some extreme favortism that contributes to this.  Their little sister seems to get plenty of love and attention so I hope Jackson does/did also.  That can screw you up...always trying for attention etc.

It's a crap situation though regardless of the cause.  Dude needs to eat some consequences.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Last thing...I would hope that for Jackson..his brothers fame doesn't make him feel less loved by his parents etc...but I wonder if his dad doesn't show some extreme favortism that contributes to this.  Their little sister seems to get plenty of love and attention so I hope Jackson does/did also.  That can screw you up...always trying for attention etc.

It's a crap situation though regardless of the cause.  Dude needs to eat some consequences.

I'll ignore the sexuality stuff because it's not explicitly germane to this sports family dynamics line of thinking...that possibly the NOT athletically gifted or interested son didn't get the same kind of tangible support/validation from his professional athlete father that the uniquely gifted younger brother got. 

That's some low-hanging fruit for an internet full of armchair psychologists. So many easy assumptions, and gradually mounting circumstantial evidence to support them.

19 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

I'll ignore the sexuality stuff because it's not explicitly germane to this sports family dynamics line of thinking...that possibly the NOT athletically gifted or interested son didn't get the same kind of tangible support/validation from his professional athlete father that the uniquely gifted younger brother got. 

That's some low-hanging fruit for an internet full of armchair psychologists. So many easy assumptions, and gradually mounting circumstantial evidence to support them.

I readily admit I have nothing at all to back any of this up and that these assumptions on my part....that may be completely wrong.  Regardless...this is terrible.  

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

I agree with alot of the sentiment here....

I am confident I speak for ALL Chiefs fans when I say we don't like Jackson either.  He comes of as, and IS every bit the untalented, attention seeking, entitled older brother of Patrick Mahomes.  

A couple things strike me as odd.  First, you see a TON of footage of Pat with his dad shagging fly balls, playing sports as a kid etc.  Apparently Jackson, bigger and taller than Pat...isn't athletically inclined?  Just odd.  You'd think he'd be raised up in that same heavily sports leaning environmnet.

I have nothing against LGBT folks...to each their own.  No problem.  That said...It's just been totally assumed since the beginning that Jackson was gay.  Until this, he'd never been seen with women in public, and no effort was ever made to suggest he wasn't gay.  Those have been the rumors and stories since the beginning.  He also seems to be good pals with Brittany.  I only bring that up because he's come accross as the "gay friend" alot of women have.  I have NOTHING tangible to support any of this...just observation and drawing conclusions on my part.

Perhaps he's bi?  Again, I don't care....just all seems so wierd.

At any rate....we can deal with Britanny....kind of have to....but the Pat Mahomes team needs to get on top of this situation and cast Jackson back to NE Texas where Pats and Jacksons mom still lives.  Jackson seems immature and might benefit from the nearness of some parental guidance again.  

Older brother? Spot on everything else about the lesser Mahomes. 

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 9:15 PM, Mr. WEO said:

Far more broke guys than millionaires brothers make asses of themselves every day.  We just don’t read about it.  That’s what para-fame brings this kid, noteriety for his bad behavior.  No reason to belief he would stop doing these things if he no more bro’s money.  Only difference is we wouldn’t hear about it.

It’s not P Mahomes job to change his brothers behavior.  Cutting off the money changes nothing but deny you the opportunity to hear about his brother and then blame it all on Pat Mahomes because he has stymied the  Bills chances at a SB appearance…

The second he doesn't have the financial backing off his family and/or brother, he won't exist to most people online unless he keeps showing up in the news like he is now.

He's either famous or infamous at this point.  I think the fame has already passed him by.

24 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

The second he doesn't have the financial backing off his family and/or brother, he won't exist to most people online unless he keeps showing up in the news like he is now.

He's either famous or infamous at this point.  I think the fame has already passed him by.

Well....yeah.  Because not having the money won't change his behavior.  He'll be a has been who still causes trouble.  There's really no reason to believe otherwise. 

5 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

I don't get this whole recent "social influencer" trend.  How much of an imbecile must one be to allow yourself to be influenced by Jackson Mahomes?

The same amount to be influenced by Brittany Williams

Or Jake Paul

Or anyone like that

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Jon in Pasadena said:

I don't get this whole recent "social influencer" trend.  How much of an imbecile must one be to allow yourself to be influenced by Jackson Mahomes?

Sadly, you just have to have a thumb and a parent with a credit card.

The stuff that my daughter watches gives me headaches and makes me want to vomit as they act surprised when they flip a bottle and it lands standing up.

Meanwhile they are millionaires at 19 and had that life to begin with.

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.