Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

3 hours ago, maddenboy said:

the Bolded part made me think:

if Mahomes is smart (or his handlers are smart and he's smart enuf to listen), then Mahomes should tell his entire family that they only get to live off his Endorsement money. 

I suspect this would straighten them out.   Since currently, they dont seem to GAF about Pat's image.  Since they probably livin off his guaranteed football $$

Some might say that by Patrick giving them all that money he is "enabling" them.  Then again, I guess some inexplicably might not say that🤦.  idk

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

It is based on the general theory that all wealthy people are corrupt, and sharing the wealth must share the corruptness. 

Think its more so that he has no one to keep him in check. His family lets him like an ass. His employer (if he has any? social media influencer) let's him act like an ass. The law will likely plea him down to basically nothing and allowing him to continue acting like an ass. At some point you just have to cut him off, and if you don't you are enabling him to use your resources to be an ass.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

9 hours ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

I'm normally on the side of letting the process play out in court before judging a guy, but he's literally on video forcing himself on that woman. It's impossible to watch that video and conclude anything other than Jackson Mahomes forcibly kissed her. There's no "context" that makes what he did ok. 

My only question is how much (if any) jail time he'll end up with. 

He'll probably do as much jail time as Andy's son.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

If he's not in the box at games, not on the field at games, not flying private, etc. maybe it'll be a reality check for him?  Deflate that ego a bit.  Maybe it'll inspire him to find his own way?  

I'm guessing you don't have a family ***** up, like most people do.  You do not bail them out of situations, nor do you bless them with opportunities that they obviously don't appreciate or deserve.  It only feeds the madness and inevitably leads to ***** happening.  Hence Jackson Mahomes.  Likely been coddled his whole life. 

So suddenly no coddling and his lifetime of bad behavior suddenly stops?   

Maybe if he had to fly coach and sit in the stands for entire games, he would be better off psychosocially and behaviorally?

lol, OK.

16 hours ago, maddenboy said:

the Bolded part made me think:

if Mahomes is smart (or his handlers are smart and he's smart enuf to listen), then Mahomes should tell his entire family that they only get to live off his Endorsement money. 

I suspect this would straighten them out.   Since currently, they dont seem to GAF about Pat's image.  Since they probably livin off his guaranteed football $$

Yes, YES!  cut his access to 20 million a year and that will turn him right around!  This is awesome!

13 hours ago, Chaos said:

It is based on the general theory that all wealthy people are corrupt, and sharing the wealth must share the corruptness. 

or something...

12 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Some might say that by Patrick giving them all that money he is "enabling" them.  Then again, I guess some inexplicably might not say that🤦.  idk

How much money does he give his brother?  Who else are "they"?

12 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

Think its more so that he has no one to keep him in check. His family lets him like an ass. His employer (if he has any? social media influencer) let's him act like an ass. The law will likely plea him down to basically nothing and allowing him to continue acting like an ass. At some point you just have to cut him off, and if you don't you are enabling him to use your resources to be an ass.

One can only be a public ass if one has significant "resources" (tens of millions of dollars, private jets)?  This is an interesting theory...how do you explain the rest of the bulk of  social media then?

• Vomit 1

23 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

“walking in his shoes” for a couple weeks would be nice.  Could pay off my mortgage, probably.

I’m not defending the guy and he has huge douche vibes. But personally, I would hate it. He will never come close to his brother and will always be known as another guy’s brother. I think his tik toks are awful and he’s a tool but the amount of hate he takes is a lot. Peolle just come up to him and say pretty awful stuff. 

again, not defending the guy, but I actually think it would kinda suck to be a superstars brother. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Brittany throws in her 2 cents on the whole situation...

(from her Instagram feed)

IMG_4773.thumb.jpg.00e9a71e2b0ed350c56c9c96e48a8a28.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!  

Deeeeep Breath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

38 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m not defending the guy and he has huge douche vibes. But personally, I would hate it. He will never come close to his brother and will always be known as another guy’s brother. I think his tik toks are awful and he’s a tool but the amount of hate he takes is a lot. Peolle just come up to him and say pretty awful stuff. 

again, not defending the guy, but I actually think it would kinda suck to be a superstars brother. 

what I’m saying is, this dude is probably loaded from either his brother’s massive wealth or his own “influencer” status… or both.

I’d lay low, not be a douche, and siphon off a couple hundred thou into my own checking account 😎

there are people out there with famous family members that you never hear about.  there's a reason for that.  the grief he receives is 99.9% self inflicted.  if you keep acting entitled, you're going to get called out on it.  didn't he have an incident with a kansas city restaurant not that long ago?  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

there are people out there with famous family members that you never hear about.  there's a reason for that.  the grief he receives is 99.9% self inflicted.  if you keep acting entitled, you're going to get called out on it.  didn't he have an incident with a kansas city restaurant not that long ago?  

Exactly.  You never hear of my brother do you?  He helps me keep my image clean.

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Brittany throws in her 2 cents on the whole situation...

(from her Instagram feed)

IMG_4773.thumb.jpg.00e9a71e2b0ed350c56c9c96e48a8a28.jpg

He's on video clearly sexually harassing another woman.  I don't want to walk in his shoes because they walked him into a jail cell.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Exactly.  You never hear of my brother do you?  He helps me keep my image clean.

He's on video clearly sexually harassing another woman.  I don't want to walk in his shoes because they walked him into a jail cell.  

Can you tell when someone sighs on the internet?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.