Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

Sucks for Patrick Mahomes to have a little ***** brother. Hope Jackson Mahomes can grow up someday. An awful situation for the restaurant owner to be in. Completely undeserved and I hope she gets restitution to make her feel whole. 

So what does this mean for the Chiefs? Can this controversy please equate to 1 loss for the Chiefs in the regular season? Maybe 1 decision making hiccup for Patrick versus the Bills? 

He should be jailed for assault.  And with any luck his bunk mate makes a new friend of him.  Maybe he will learn to be less of a disgusting waste of humanity, and get a real experience of what unwanted touching is like. 

and it should be closer to $200k not 20

Edited by Behindenemylines

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I know this person is trying to funny but that is super corny. I love my brother but I’m not responsible for what a grown man does. 

If you're financially supporting them while they do those things.. then you are kinda responsible. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3

8 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Hes a successful influencer.

Does anyone here actually follow an influecer.....  I honestly don't understand and surely cannot conceive the whole influencer BS. If someone tells me they're an influencer I'd probably make an effort to do the opposite

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Does anyone here actually follow an influecer.....  I honestly don't understand and surely cannot conceive the whole influencer BS. If someone tells me they're an influencer I'd probably make an effort to do the opposite

Good influencers will influence you without you even knowing.

14 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I just follow Rachel Bush on Twitter. Lots of deep thoughts there. 

24 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Yes he is partially responsible... it's called enabling bad behavior. He's not his father... he needs to stop enabling him.

There's definitely an element of enabling in there.  

Anytime I think of situations like this, the very first question that comes to mind is what they would be doing if they didn't have the publicity that they have from whatever they have it from.  Take this dcikhead, I mean what would he be doing otherwise in life w/o Mahomes being a superstar.  I can't imagine much.  

Edited by PBF81
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.