Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

1 hour ago, colin said:

I know he's not technically involved in that organization, but I strongly suspect Andy Reid was popping pills and smashing lean w this guy while giving him dubious life advice.

This kid is so messed up he may as well be one of Andy's kids. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I want to feel bad for him, but he's an adult who makes $50 million a year + endorsements.  

Patrick is an enabler along with his parents who, I can only assume, put all their energy into Pat which is how Jackson turned out the way he did.  

How is Patrick his brother's "enabler"?

Some goofy takes about family other than his brother here today...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

How is Patrick his brother's "enabler"?

Some goofy takes about family other than his brother here today...

How else do you think Jackson is flying private, doing Tik Tok dances on Sean Taylor's memorial or pouring water on fans from the club seats?  

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

I want to feel bad for him, but he's an adult who makes $50 million a year + endorsements.  

Patrick is an enabler along with his parents who, I can only assume, put all their energy into Pat which is how Jackson turned out the way he did.  

the Bolded part made me think:

if Mahomes is smart (or his handlers are smart and he's smart enuf to listen), then Mahomes should tell his entire family that they only get to live off his Endorsement money. 

I suspect this would straighten them out.   Since currently, they dont seem to GAF about Pat's image.  Since they probably livin off his guaranteed football $$

On 3/4/2023 at 3:26 PM, MarkyMannn said:

Or anywhere really. Far short of assault IMO

I’ll chalk you up with being ok if he did it to you then. 

frankly I think we’d all feel assaulted if some guy grabbed us and did that. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

How else do you think Jackson is flying private, doing Tik Tok dances on Sean Taylor's memorial or pouring water on fans from the club seats?  

Yep, it's pretty obvious the multitude of ways Patrick is enabling his brother.  Maybe Patty should not post his bail and break the cycle.

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

How does "flying private" with your brother make one do disrespectful dances and molest women?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Yeah, the dude was always a PoS.

But no, I don't subscribe to the fact hat Patrick was at any fault. His brother was obviously obsessed with living life off his bro's fame, and he instantly started acting like a spoiled brat the moment he realized he could get attention for his antics. 

Patrick has shown nothing but class, despite how much we Bills fans hate him on the field. He's not responsible for his family's stupidity. The only thing he's stupid for is marrying that attention seeking wife, but then again, people love who they love...and he certainly didn't marry her for her looks... see below:

face GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

47 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How does "flying private" with your brother make one do disrespectful dances and molest women?

I don't really think this needs explaining but I'll shoot.  

Patrick needs to cut him off or at least limit his exposure to the finer life.  Maybe then Jackson will begin to understand that he can't act like an ass and still reap the benefits of his brother's hard work.  

• Agree 2

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Patrick needs to cut him off or at least limit his exposure to the finer life.  Maybe then Jackson will begin to understand that he can't act like an ass and still reap the benefits of his brother's hard work.  

sure, that will make him act like a mature adult..

your way of  thinking makes no sense.  this is how this kid is.  his brother's success and wealth didn't make him an A-hole.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

sure, that will make him act like a mature adult..

your way of  thinking makes no sense.  this is how this kid is.  his brother's success and wealth didn't make him an A-hole.

I can't make you understand.

Maybe Patrick should buy him a Lamborghini next?

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

I can't make you understand.

Maybe Patrick should buy him a Lamborghini next?

lol, of course not--that would obviously lead to mass murder!!

you're mastery of behavioral cause and effect are impressive--- almost frightening!

11 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Someone is not understanding enabling🤣  Of course Jackson is an a-hole, but he won't be acting like a jackass on the sidelines, being flown to other locales to act like a jackass, being bailed out of jail to continue acting like a jackass, etc. etc. etc.  he'll just be doing it on his own accord if he can afford to after he is cut off, or, hear me out here, maybe he'll get the message and wake up and take some personal responsibility.  But if Patrick keeps "enabling" this behavior it'll never stop.  jmo

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol, of course not--that would obviously lead to mass murder!!

you're mastery of behavioral cause and effect are impressive--- almost frightening!

If he's not in the box at games, not on the field at games, not flying private, etc. maybe it'll be a reality check for him?  Deflate that ego a bit.  Maybe it'll inspire him to find his own way?  

I'm guessing you don't have a family ***** up, like most people do.  You do not bail them out of situations, nor do you bless them with opportunities that they obviously don't appreciate or deserve.  It only feeds the madness and inevitably leads to ***** happening.  Hence Jackson Mahomes.  Likely been coddled his whole life. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, maddenboy said:

the Bolded part made me think:

if Mahomes is smart (or his handlers are smart and he's smart enuf to listen), then Mahomes should tell his entire family that they only get to live off his Endorsement money. 

I suspect this would straighten them out.   Since currently, they dont seem to GAF about Pat's image.  Since they probably livin off his guaranteed football $$

No way am I giving that family that much money. Forbes estimated Mahomes made $20 million in endorsements in 2022.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

It is based on the general theory that all wealthy people are corrupt, and sharing the wealth must share the corruptness. 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.