Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

In the spirit of "I'm not my brother's keeper", why is this post even relevant?  Is this supposed to be some kind of ding on Patrick Mahomes?  If the misdeeds of every NFL player's family members were dragged into posts that are supposed to be about football the list would be endless.

Edited by ChasBB
Clarity
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

So if you whip out a wad of bills in public and someone grabs it and runs, it's not really theft, because you were showing it off.

How about this one? You go out for a jog wearing shorts that show just as much leg as her skirt showed. A dude likes the way you look, grabs you, and plants a wet one right on the lips. No complaints?

Sarcasm much?

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

innocent until proven guilty

Not with video. He is guilty and a pig

2 hours ago, WhoTom said:

So if you whip out a wad of bills in public and someone grabs it and runs, it's not really theft, because you were showing it off.

How about this one? You go out for a jog wearing shorts that show just as much leg as her skirt showed. A dude likes the way you look, grabs you, and plants a wet one right on the lips. No complaints?

Not sure if you are joking. Both are crimes. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

Or anywhere really. Far short of assault IMO

Agreed. I don't care if I get roasted or not. People can both not condone this and believe 'SA' needs to stop being thrown around will nilly.

There are degrees of things, and shouldn't all be lumped in together. Stupid stupid move, very likely should cost him some $$, maybe court. But its cheapening to women who have been been forcibly penetrated by fingers or things. Have been physically over powered or weapons used against them to make this happen

Then you see 'SA' without any description in the news, and nobody can tell the difference between this and a heinous heinous despicable thing. It cheapens the phrase and takes away all the shock and anger that should be reserved for SA. There's degrees of offenses and victimhoods. Blending 1s in with 10, 5's, 7's, is not doing the victims any favors.

Every victim has to be presented as a 10 now. There's tens and zeros, and people are tired of it. Exaggerating these types of claims cheapens all them. The term SA carries less and less weight by the year.

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea on #2 just check your biases. 

I think we found another guy that likes to dance on TikTok... 😂

7 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Whatever. Typical Chippewa sh*t. 

If that was your wife or gf I think you would feel different, that's a pretty bad take

5 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

Or anywhere really. Far short of assault IMO

Wtf? Someone does that to my wife and jail would be the safest place for them 

• Like (+1) 1

Dudes a scumbag living off his brothers fame and fortune. If not for his brother he'd probably be one of those kids still living in mommies basement playing call of duty in his 40's.

Weird that she is smiling throughout the entire forced ugliness during and after.  Didnt look like she wanted it because she looks like she trying to shove him off but at the same time smiling like it was funny.

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Agreed. I don't care if I get roasted or not. People can both not condone this and believe 'SA' needs to stop being thrown around will nilly.

There are degrees of things, and shouldn't all be lumped in together. Stupid stupid move, very likely should cost him some $$, maybe court. But its cheapening to women who have been been forcibly penetrated by fingers or things. Have been physically over powered or weapons used against them to make this happen

Then you see 'SA' without any description in the news, and nobody can tell the difference between this and a heinous heinous despicable thing. It cheapens the phrase and takes away all the shock and anger that should be reserved for SA. There's degrees of offenses and victimhoods. Blending 1s in with 10, 5's, 7's, is not doing the victims any favors.

Every victim has to be presented as a 10 now. There's tens and zeros, and people are tired of it. Exaggerating these types of claims cheapens all them. The term SA carries less and less weight by the year.

You're describing rape. Two different crimes with different meanings. Forcibly kissing someone by choking them is pretty much textbook sexual assault.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I think they should just put Patrick in jail with him as well for as long as josh plays. But in all seriousness this guy is just a piece of ***** 

She's smiling both times after he does it. Is this a joke?

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Dudes a scumbag living off his brothers fame and fortune. If not for his brother he'd probably be one of those kids still living in mommies basement playing call of duty in his 40's.

Weird that she is smiling throughout the entire forced ugliness during and after.  Didnt look like she wanted it because she looks like she trying to shove him off but at the same time smiling like it was funny.

How can you take it seriously if she is smiling? I would think if it bothered her that much she would have been flipping out on him. She looked as if she thought it was funny and did nothing after he let her go to distance herself from him. In fact, it shows her walking towards him again at the end

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Lots of people smile through uncomfortable situations. Some even laugh. Especially at work, in public, with high profile customers. So many power dynamics at play that preemptively absolve a potential victim of culpability.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.