Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

she didn't look all that pissed off about it. that aside, the kid is a m-o-r-o-n

How is a small female supposed to act when forcibly kissed by a 6-5 guy? She would have zero chance in a fight if he snapped she was surviving 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3

He really is a nobody, who is only a somebody because his brother is a rich and famous athlete. Pride goes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

What would you pay to see Oprah and Dr Phil in a cage match???

Not even that would bring his wallet out of the woodworks. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Couple thoughts on this :

1.  Obviously Mahomes is extremely popular in KC.  We don't like his brother at all, and we tolerate his wife, becasue she's Pats wife.  Pats mom also kind of goes little astray on twitter from time to time (nothing like this though)  Pat is not his brother, but his brother does this stupid crap becasue he's pats brother.  Pat shouldn't have to, but it's going to fall on him to law down the law here....it's clear Pat fiancially aids his brother, and his brother rewards him by being a jack wagon way too frequently, dragging Pat down into the mud.  It doesn't look good for Pats mom, who sometimes can come accross as a bit righteous about her beliefs....to have your kid out here forcably kissing a woman like this.

2.  Until this happend...like many..I thought he was gay.  I dn't have a prpblem with people having varying sexuality...I don't care if he is or not....just surprised to see that he's at minimum Bi, if not straight.  Perhaps my own biases are incorrect, but he alwasy came accross to me as effeminent...and therefore homosexual.  

3.  Pat needs kick his brother out of his KC home if nothing else...maybe the kid needs to move back to NE Texas with mom and get his crap together.  ...I don't care...but we only got enough patience to teal with one loony toon family member...and we are choosing to put with Brittnay 10/10.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Couple thoughts on this :

1.  Obviously Mahomes is extremely popular in KC.  We don't like his brother at all, and we tolerate his wife, becasue she's Pats wife.  Pats mom also kind of goes little astray on twitter from time to time (nothing like this though)  Pat is not his brother, but his brother does this stupid crap becasue he's pats brother.  Pat shouldn't have to, but it's going to fall on him to law down the law here....it's clear Pat fiancially aids his brother, and his brother rewards him by being a jack wagon way too frequently, dragging Pat down into the mud.  It doesn't look good for Pats mom, who sometimes can come accross as a bit righteous about her beliefs....to have your kid out here forcably kissing a woman like this.

2.  Until this happend...like many..I thought he was gay.  I dn't have a prpblem with people having varying sexuality...I don't care if he is or not....just surprised to see that he's at minimum Bi, if not straight.  Perhaps my own biases are incorrect, but he alwasy came accross to me as effeminent...and therefore homosexual.  

3.  Pat needs kick his brother out of his KC home if nothing else...maybe the kid needs to move back to NE Texas with mom and get his crap together.  ...I don't care...but we only got enough patience to teal with one loony toon family member...and we are choosing to put with Brittnay 10/10.  

Yea on #2 just check your biases. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.