Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested

aristocrat

11 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Couple thoughts on this :

1.  Obviously Mahomes is extremely popular in KC.  We don't like his brother at all, and we tolerate his wife, becasue she's Pats wife.  Pats mom also kind of goes little astray on twitter from time to time (nothing like this though)  Pat is not his brother, but his brother does this stupid crap becasue he's pats brother.  Pat shouldn't have to, but it's going to fall on him to law down the law here....it's clear Pat fiancially aids his brother, and his brother rewards him by being a jack wagon way too frequently, dragging Pat down into the mud.  It doesn't look good for Pats mom, who sometimes can come accross as a bit righteous about her beliefs....to have your kid out here forcably kissing a woman like this.

2.  Until this happend...like many..I thought he was gay.  I dn't have a prpblem with people having varying sexuality...I don't care if he is or not....just surprised to see that he's at minimum Bi, if not straight.  Perhaps my own biases are incorrect, but he alwasy came accross to me as effeminent...and therefore homosexual.  

3.  Pat needs kick his brother out of his KC home if nothing else...maybe the kid needs to move back to NE Texas with mom and get his crap together.  ...I don't care...but we only got enough patience to teal with one loony toon family member...and we are choosing to put with Brittnay 10/10.  

Unfortunately pat will always chose his brother 

And yeah I think you’re biases are super incorrect lol I’ve always thought Mahomes brother was a douche bag

Homosexual never crossed my mind hahah In fact this is right on par with what I think of Jackson Mahomes

15 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Plus she was wearing a short skirt amirite?

So a girl with a short skirt should be taken advantage of by someone in a bar.?

This Mahomes is an ars clown.  He deserved whatever he gets, and no woman deserves to be taken advantage of in a bar IR anywhere else.

If you’re a decent guy, decent looking guy, you shouldn’t have a problem with finding women that have an interest in you.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, WhoTom said:

So if you whip out a wad of bills in public and someone grabs it and runs, it's not really theft, because you were showing it off.

How about this one? You go out for a jog wearing shorts that show just as much leg as her skirt showed. A dude likes the way you look, grabs you, and plants a wet one right on the lips. No complaints?

Are we talking Ron Jeremy or Christian McCaffrey?

It's not often you get video of an incident like that.  He grabbed her and kissed her on the lips and she fights him off twice.  A case for sexual assault can be made.  Is it at the same level as rape?  Obviously not.  But I doubt she'll feel safe around him alone again.

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

So a girl with a short skirt should be taken advantage of by someone in a bar.?

This Mahomes is an ars clown.  He deserved whatever he gets, and no woman deserves to be taken advantage of in a bar IR anywhere else.

If you’re a decent guy, decent looking guy, you shouldn’t have a problem with finding women that have an interest in you.

Sar

caz

um

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sar

caz

um

Then wrote it that way as it’s not funny.  I have three children and one is my daughter.  I find nothing funny about sexual misconduct.  Nothing.

Harraent is nothing to be joked or be sarcastic about.  That promotes more of it.

Laugh about taking advantage of a woman.  I find it disgusting.  Pm me and I’m happy to give you my number if you’d like to have a live conversation.  I also have two sisters.

I would break the law if I saw that happen to one of them, but then they can handle themselves and probably break the guys nose.

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Then wrote it that way as it’s not funny.  I have three children and one is my daughter.  I find nothing funny about sexual misconduct.  Nothing.

Harraent is nothing to be joked or be sarcastic about.  That promotes more of it.

Laugh about taking advantage of a woman.  I find it disgusting.  Pm me and I’m happy to give you my number if you’d like to have a live conversation.  I also have two sisters.

I would break the law if I saw that happen to one of them, but then they can handle themselves and probably break the guys nose.

I was criticizing the poster to whom I replied.  It should have been obvious as the “short skirt” comment is one that is VERY commonly used.  I am in 100% agreement that what he did was wrong and I do not need morality lessons.  I am happy to PM with you as you suggest if you feel you need help with reading comprehension.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I was criticizing the poster to whom I replied.  It should have been obvious as the “short skirt” comment is one that is VERY commonly used.  I am in 100% agreement that what he did was wrong and I do not need morality lessons.  I am happy to PM with you as you suggest if you feel you need help with reading comprehension.

I think I’m ok with my PhD.  PM me though.  These comments don’t warrant the board.

• 1 month later...
  • aristocrat changed the title to Jackson Mahomes Sexual Assault(Update)Arrested
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.