Will Levis, QB, Kentucky - BELIEVE IT OR NOT

DrDawkinstein

When I played semi pro soccer I had a coach who had a genuine phobia of banana peel. It was always funny when we'd get a new player who would reach into his bag at half time and pull out a banana and he'd scream and run out of the locker room 🤣

He didn't last long. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Lots of other animals eat other animals meat, berries off trees, and vegetables.  Humans are the only animals that willingly seek to drink other animals' milk.   Its gross.  I agree with Levis.     Calcium comes from a lot of places.   The guy looks more than fit.    They should concentrate more on Bryce Young being the size of a high school quarterback.

• Disagree 1

How does something like this even happen? I legitimately don't understand. Scream in fear from even the sight of milk? How does something like that develop?

Spiders make sense because they can bite you.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

How does something like this even happen? I legitimately don't understand. Scream in fear from even the sight of milk? How does something like that develop?

Spiders make sense because they can bite you.

My wife’s family is generally lactose intolerant. Believe me, milk can be just as scary as a spider.  😱

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

Humans are the only species that dabbles on other species milk !!!

That’s nothing, humans eat the menstrual discharge of chickens, we as a species will eat pretty much anything, we are awfully disgusting when it comes down to it…, 

7 hours ago, Doc said:

That's because we can.

Why hello there Miss Cow. Let me tell you what I’m going to have for dinner: veal parmesan washed down with a nice big glass of milk. The milk I’m gonna drink is the food you made for your baby. The parmesan is a cheese made out of another baby cows food. It’s a delicious cheese that requires rennet to make. Rennet is the collection of enzymes found in the stomachs of ruminant animals - like cows and goats. But don’t worry about your baby not having any food. She won’t need it because veal IS your baby!

I’ve eaten all of that. Heck, I had Parmesan cheese today. But it’s kinda messed up. 

4 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

Why hello there Miss Cow. Let me tell you what I’m going to have for dinner: veal parmesan washed down with a nice big glass of milk. The milk I’m gonna drink is the food you made for your baby. The parmesan is a cheese made out of another baby cows food. It’s a delicious cheese that requires rennet to make. Rennet is the collection of enzymes found in the stomachs of ruminant animals - like cows and goats. But don’t worry about your baby not having any food. She won’t need it because veal IS your baby!

I’ve eaten all of that. Heck, I had Parmesan cheese today. But it’s kinda messed up. 

If they weren't meant to be eaten, they wouldn't be so tasty.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I mean milk is disgusting.

I was severely pissed when I learned what I learned about milk. If you're looking for an excuse to quit it, it won't take much googling.

I get a weird kick outta ruining things for ppl, but I don't even have the heart to do it to ppl, when It's been done to me lol and it's ROUGH

#milkREDpilled

2 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

That’s nothing, humans eat the menstrual discharge of chickens, we as a species will eat pretty much anything, we are awfully disgusting when it comes down to it…, 

Doesn't even have to be chickens. For example, when I got out of prison and hadnt......jk! (I was never in prison but don't mind smelling change)

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I mean milk is disgusting.

13 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

You’re not wrong. I (really) love cheese. I love ice cream. I like my coffee with 1/2 & 1/2. Fresh whipped cream is delicious. But I find cow milk straight up pretty gross. I much prefer alternatives like oat or soy milk for drinking or with cereal. 

It may be disgusting to some people, but it is the only source of casein protein. That, especially when combined with whey protein, is the most potent combination for muscle hypertrophy. Athletes really do need it.

11 hours ago, ganesh said:

Humans are the only species that dabbles on other species milk !!!

Humans do a lot of things other species can't do. Milk is healthy and produces optimal strength. I drink up to 1/2 gallon per day.

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

You’re not wrong. I (really) love cheese. I love ice cream. I like my coffee with 1/2 & 1/2. Fresh whipped cream is delicious. But I find cow milk straight up pretty gross. I much prefer alternatives like oat or soy milk for drinking or with cereal. 

Too bad you could never have cheese without milk

i mean not real cheese lol

Edited by Buffalo716

5 hours ago, chongli said:

It may be disgusting to some people, but it is the only source of casein protein. That, especially when combined with whey protein, is the most potent combination for muscle hypertrophy. Athletes really do need it.

Humans do a lot of things other species can't do. Milk is healthy and produces optimal strength. I drink up to 1/2 gallon per day.

This is debatable and probably flat out wrong. If all you care about is growing I’m sure it works great. If you want to live a long life there are way better options than cow milk. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.