Will Levis, QB, Kentucky - BELIEVE IT OR NOT

DrDawkinstein

6 hours ago, chongli said:

It may be disgusting to some people, but it is the only source of casein protein. That, especially when combined with whey protein, is the most potent combination for muscle hypertrophy. Athletes really do need it.

Humans do a lot of things other species can't do. Milk is healthy and produces optimal strength. I drink up to 1/2 gallon per day.

I’m a fan of milk too, so I’m not personally dragging it down, but I wouldn’t say it’s a must for athletes. The majority of the worlds population can’t even digest milk properly. It doesn’t seem like something that would be great one size fits all dietary advice. 

• Like (+1) 3

20 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

You’re not wrong. I (really) love cheese. I love ice cream. I like my coffee with 1/2 & 1/2. Fresh whipped cream is delicious. But I find cow milk straight up pretty gross. I much prefer alternatives like oat or soy milk for drinking or with cereal. 

Damn boomers 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/5/2023 at 12:21 AM, chongli said:

It may be disgusting to some people, but it is the only source of casein protein. That, especially when combined with whey protein, is the most potent combination for muscle hypertrophy. Athletes really do need it.

Maybe the loser athletes who arent cool enough to get HGH! :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:50 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

I was severely pissed when I learned what I learned about milk. If you're looking for an excuse to quit it, it won't take much googling.

I get a weird kick outta ruining things for ppl, but I don't even have the heart to do it to ppl, when It's been done to me lol and it's ROUGH

#milkREDpilled

Doesn't even have to be chickens. For example, when I got out of prison and hadnt......jk! (I was never in prison but don't mind smelling change)

the milk “truthers” are generally wackos with psych issues.  

On 3/4/2023 at 12:57 PM, WhoTom said:

I'm trying to picture the first guy who looked at a cow and thought, "I'm gonna squeeze its udder and drink what comes out."

Then he went to his friends and said, "Guys, hear me out..."

Maybe that's what happened to this dude, ... kind of.  Maybe he had a bit too much to drink, went into the wrong type of bar, got a "little disoriented," ... and well, now there's some confusion and he has an aversion to milk.  

On 3/4/2023 at 2:16 PM, GunnerBill said:

When I played semi pro soccer I had a coach who had a genuine phobia of banana peel. It was always funny when we'd get a new player who would reach into his bag at half time and pull out a banana and he'd scream and run out of the locker room 🤣

He didn't last long. 

Edited by PBF81

On 3/4/2023 at 12:32 PM, ganesh said:

Humans are the only species that dabbles on other species milk !!!

That’s because we are the only species that knows how to milk a cow.  Leave a bowl of milk around.  I guarantee a cat will drink it

so that narrative is full of *****

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

That’s because we are the only species that knows how to milk a cow.  Leave a bowl of milk around.  I guarantee a cat will drink it

so that narrative is full of *****

It’s the thumb Peter! All about that sucker. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.