Has Sean McDermott's Bills met your personal expectations over the last four season?

Chaos

Has Sean McDermott's Bills met your personal expectations over the last four season?   

242 members have voted

1. 1. Has Sean McDermott's Bills met your personal expectations over the last four season?

• Met my expectations
    • Exceeded my expecations
    • Fell short of my expectations.

I break it down like this:

2019- Met and might have exceeded as he was part of Josh's development

2020- Exceeded to the max.

2021- Met although with an asterisk for the playoff loss to KC. 

2022- Failed to meet expectations.

2022 was when Camelot fell for me and it was before the CIN game. It was the first season with him as coach where some true questions had to be asked on how the team played and how keyed in he was with it. The way they lost to CIN more then the loss forced open some true questions that we will get answers to the next 2-3 years good or bad. I have said many times that record wise 2021 felt like 13-4 and 2022 felt 11-6, but they lucked out in one score game in 22' in ways they didn't in 21. The back half of the season the 21 Bills felt like they were peaking, 22' felt like a team struggling to find itself and I am sure the amount of distractions and uncontrollable things happening had an impact.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.