2023 NFL Combine Results and News

KingBoots8

1 hour ago, H2o said:

That 1.52 10-yard split is 🔥 too

Maybin had a 1.57 10-yard split. Like Nolan Smith, Maybin was also said to be "thin-waisted" & bulked up from 235ish lbs to 250lbs for the Combine.

I have no doubt Smith will be a better pro than Maybin, but when I see the term "thin waisted" used on any DL, my first thought it to stay the heck away.

7 minutes ago, 947 said:

Maybin had a 1.57 10-yard split. Like Nolan Smith, Maybin was also said to be "thin-waisted" & bulked up from 235ish lbs to 250lbs for the Combine.

I have no doubt Smith will be a better pro than Maybin, but when I see the term "thin waisted" used on any DL, my first thought it to stay the heck away.

Maybin juiced up for the combine and then lost it all and was literally one of the worst picks in the history of the bills. So I’m with ya on staying away from someone who remotely resembles that bum. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, H2o said:

My Edmunds replacement Dorian Williams runs a 4.54 40

I’m pretty high on Dorian as well. Probably a 4th rounder and right about where I would be comfortable taking him. Could slip into the 5th but I think he’s gone by then

I’m a big fan of Jack Campbell and Drew Sanders too, but not sure I want to draft them as early as would be needed with the offensive needs. If they’re available in rounds 2/3 there’s gonna be some consideration

Edited by KingBoots8
  • Like (+1) 1

So I click it on, and Adebawore goes 4.54 at 6'1" and 281, holy crap.

These other edge guys look like stickmen and Adebawore looks like a bouncer.

Yaya Diaby looks legit too.

Edited by Ralonzo

There is a bunch of edge guys just moving extremely fast at large sizes. Nolan Smith goes 4.44 and explosive af, Van Ness goes 4.64 and looks monsterish at 6'5" 272. Byron Young goes 4.51 and also explosive. They are cruising.

Edited by Ralonzo

5 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

https://www.nfl.com/combine/tracker/live-results/

This is the NFL.com combine tracker. It allows you to sort by position and by event to see how everyone scored.

Also, you can now pay NFL+ to watch the combine… thank$ Goodell, you $ure are a $well guy. 🙄

I know this is a different topic, but it reminded me of today when I finally made the call to Directv and canceled… I had to go through two people, and the last guy begged me not to cancel. He even tried lying to me , telling me they still had NFL Sunday ticket.. I just had to go on there and go through a app. Lol. 

31 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I know this is a different topic, but it reminded me of today when I finally made the call to Directv and canceled… I had to go through two people, and the last guy begged me not to cancel. He even tried lying to me , telling me they still had NFL Sunday ticket.. I just had to go on there and go through a app. Lol. 

Look.  Once this "streaming" fad ends you'll be sorry.  Also, technically the 2023 NFL season doesn't begin until March 15th so nobody was lying.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Look.  Once this "streaming" fad ends you'll be sorry.  Also, technically the 2023 NFL season doesn't begin until March 15th so nobody was lying.

You must work for DTV. And the streaming fad is just getting started, only reason I had DTV is because of Sunday ticket.. streaming is the way to watch tv now.. for me and my family!!! GO Bills 

1 hour ago, 97bills said:

You must work for DTV. And the streaming fad is just getting started, only reason I had DTV is because of Sunday ticket.. streaming is the way to watch tv now.. for me and my family!!! GO Bills 

It was a sarcastic joke.  Direct TV is slowly going into extinction.  Losing Sunday Ticket only accelerates the process.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

14 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

Maybin juiced up for the combine and then lost it all and was literally one of the worst picks in the history of the bills. So I’m with ya on staying away from someone who remotely resembles that bum. 

Yeah but at least we got to hear the epic lyrical stylings...

"Mayhem Maybin...

Quarterback Cravin'...

Go hard crazy...

Defensive Wes Craven...

That O-Line can't save him..."

But then we got to watch this on the field...

But I do have to give him props...he has some artistic talent...those drawings are really really good...

Stevie Johnson with a rap back in his UK days...wonder if that was a requirement for Nix back then...ensure the players had some lyrical skills or at least rapped...maybe he was trying to sign him to his side hustle record label...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.