McDermott wants a ‘nastier edge’ to his Defense post Frazier

Chandler#81

On 3/2/2023 at 2:48 AM, PrimeTime101 said:

I disagree with the HC. the first half of the year what we were doing is shorter passing. and it was working great... no one really stopped that style of play... I think the OC made mid-season adjustments that adversely affected this offense. 

McD is not going to throw him under the bus but I feel we all saw it.

It's been said that when Josh hurt his elbow that to make the shorter passes it put more torque on his elbow to make the shorter throws & not as much on the long ball which didn't seem to make a lot of sense to me but i'm just a fan .

But they surely needed to go back to what they were doing at the beginning of last season it was working perfectly blowing opponents out & making it look easy ! Hopefully Josh along with Dorcey will look at those games & decide what was working & what wasn't .

If they get a better run game weather it be through better O linemen or a RB that will help out to i believe just another weapon to use to adjust the tempo of the game when they need to .

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

It's been said that when Josh hurt his elbow that to make the shorter passes it put more torque on his elbow to make the shorter throws & not as much on the long ball which didn't seem to make a lot of sense to me but i'm just a fan .

But they surely needed to go back to what they were doing at the beginning of last season it was working perfectly blowing opponents out & making it look easy ! Hopefully Josh along with Dorcey will look at those games & decide what was working & what wasn't .

If they get a better run game weather it be through better O linemen or a RB that will help out to i believe just another weapon to use to adjust the tempo of the game when they need to .

An Independant DR. Said it. Till it comes from the team DR. or the horses mouth himself will we know the extent and for how many games that injury affected his throwing. as a whole I 100% agree with your message. We need upgrades and we need more competition at key positions. 

• Like (+1) 1

As a Buffalo Bills fan I want a nasty head coach Sean McDermott. I have seen enough two years ago with this community organizer bum. I don’t expect the Buffalo Bills to improve regardless of the free agent signing was QB Patrick Mahomes himself can’t win a Super Bowl overcoming the disadvantage of Sean McDermott as his head coach in my opinion. Go Bills! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

On 3/2/2023 at 2:50 AM, Chandler#81 said:

If ya can’t beat ‘em, Beat ‘em Up! A bigger challenge if we don’t have Poyer and Edmunds, but a change I’d really like to see. Bend but don’t beak keeps the opponent in the game and our 3 regular season loses were a result of this. Offenses have such an advantage today that kickin’ the crap out of them becomes a necessity!

That s what i want to hear !! Nasty Time !!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.