Antonio Brown - (Former) Arena Football League Owner

Gugny

Local (Albany, NY) radio station DJ posted on Facebook that Antonio Brown “has an announcement” in Albany tomorrow. Coincidentally, the Albany Empire (AFL team) has a press conference scheduled for tomorrow. 

Antonio’s father, Eddie, was an AFL player for Albany for years. 

Looks like AB is joining the ownership group and his dad will have a role, as well. 

https://www.timesunion.com/sports/article/albany-empire-adding-antonio-brown-ownership-group-17814407.php

"Albany, New York. I'm here," Antonio Brown, standing on a balcony, said in a video posted Wednesday evening on his Twitter account. "It's a big announcement in the morning. Stay tuned."

Edited by Gugny
  • Vomit 1

32 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Honestly, to me, he was buzzed, but did not seem unlikable.

Should AB deliver on this hope, who can say that he’s wrong.

Albany Empire has always put out a competitive and successful team, but no one goes to the games. @LeviF could likely provide more color, as he is mor of a local than I am. 

8 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Rochester Raunchies? 

lol!  i don't remember the name, but she was the middle linebacker.  my dad was her accountant, and i remember him telling her she would be better driving down the road and throwing her money out of the window.  the team no longer exists.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

lol!  i don't remember the name, but she was the middle linebacker.  my dad was her accountant, and i remember him telling her she would be better driving down the road and throwing her money out of the window.  the team no longer exists.

Reminds me of the time I tried selling shark attack insurance. I guess my jingle wasn’t catchy enough, or maybe it was just the Jeff Tuel endorsement. 

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Gugny said:

Albany Empire has always put out a competitive and successful team, but no one goes to the games. @LeviF could likely provide more color, as he is mor of a local than I am. 

Well, whatever the case, Albany is a fun town, been to many Dl hockey tournaments there going back well over two decades.

They always did a good job being hospitable. 

1 hour ago, teef said:

Rochester Raptors.  Looks like they made it a whole year.

https://www.mascotdb.com/teams/rochester-raptors

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.