Bills Mafia won something this year. Highest blood alcohol level

JerseyBills

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

seriously.... there is no way as a whole they could prove or deny these numbers... they maybe asked what 1000 people what they think there alc. content was? this is so beyond stupid....

I haven't read the article, but my guess is they used a breathalyzer to test that...

14 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

I haven't read the article, but my guess is they used a breathalyzer to test that...

right. And how many people you think at a bills game will subject themselves to a breath test? LOL

And lets just say for ***** sakes that is what they did? So maybe at the most 5% of 60k agree to it? Do you think that maybe 5% (3,000 people) that did it represents enough of the people for it to be accurate? and do you think even after that, if they did it say half the games that it represents a sure accurate number?

come on man...

lol

And

can you imagine the costs of doing a vast amount of breath tests would be? 

Edited by PrimeTime101

2 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

right. And how many people you think at a bills game will subject themselves to a breath test? LOL

And lets just say for ***** sakes that is what they did? So maybe at the most 5% of 60k agree to it? Do you think that maybe 5% (3,000 people) that did it represents enough of the people for it to be accurate? and do you think even after that, if they did it say half the games that it represents a sure accurate number?

come on man...

lol

And

can you imagine the costs of doing a vast amount of breath tests would be? 

Probably the ones too drunk to realize what a dumb thing this is to do.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

seriously.... there is no way as a whole they could prove or deny these numbers... they maybe asked what 1000 people what they think there alc. content was? this is so beyond stupid....

Yeah, if they had asked the police for each city: "what is the average BAC of those you arrested at the games", at least there'd be a scientific approach to this calculation as opposed to random correspondents.

Also on twitter today was how our wr's led the league in dropped passes.

I mention it because its one of the reasons why we drink so much.

Outsiders think its because we love to party (which we do), but you try living thru 17 seasons of no playoffs & go to the games... alcohol was all we had sometimes lol.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.