Lamar Jackson wants guarantees that exceed Watson contract

SCBills

5 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Colts need to go ahead and pull the trigger.  They're a Lamar away from Super Bowl contention.  

idk. on paper. 2 years ago i was there. what the haaaaack happened to that OL this year?!?! they were top tier 2 years ago, sucked last year with same squad, unless i (likely this), missed something

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

idk. on paper. 2 years ago i was there. what the haaaaack happened to that OL this year?!?! they were top tier 2 years ago, sucked last year with same squad, unless i (likely this), missed something

Nah, you're right, but I'm confident Steichen will get it together.  That and a Lamar/Jonathan Taylor backfield is a nightmare for opposing defenses.

On 3/21/2023 at 2:02 PM, KingBoots8 said:

Came here to say this. Other players include Bobby Wagner, DeAndre Hopkins and Jacoby Brissett. Last year there were 17 players who repped themselves. I’m not saying they are all going to be as successful as Tunsil was, but they’ve done pretty well all things considered.

How many of them also scored 13 on the wonderlic 

Edited by Pine Barrens Mafia

58 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I guess technically it isnt considered "negotiating" if it's just demanding $270M fully guaranteed and telling teams take it or leave it. 🤷‍♂️

Oh my god, this moron needs an agent. He's just so dumb.

Maybe no agent will sign him up for he will not listen to them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I guess technically it isnt considered "negotiating" if it's just demanding $270M fully guaranteed and telling teams take it or leave it. 🤷‍♂️

Oh my god, this moron needs an agent. He's just so dumb.

The thing is - Lamar doesn’t need an agent. He negotiated a pretty freaking good offer from Baltimore - with $133M in full guarantees. He just needs someone to talk him into taking it. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.