You get one player this offseason…who is it?

McBean

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Ed Oliver? 

Matthews would, if I'm reading it correctly, cause Atlanta to take a $10 million cap hit (remaining signing bonus). And he's 31. 

If he could improve the left size and if Dawkins would move to guard, I'm all for getting an older but good player for Oliver. Would Atlanta eat that bonus to get younger? 

49 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

Matthews would, if I'm reading it correctly, cause Atlanta to take a $10 million cap hit (remaining signing bonus). And he's 31. 

If he could improve the left size and if Dawkins would move to guard, I'm all for getting an older but good player for Oliver. Would Atlanta eat that bonus to get younger? 

They have two younger guys on the OL who are about to become free agents and they have a desperate need up front so maybe? There are ways of working the contract thing out if all 3 parties are willing. 

I think it is ambitious but at the realistic end of ambitious!

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, McBean said:

Via draft or free agency…

Make it realistic. It can’t be “trade Gabe Davis for Justin Jefferson.”

My player is Jaxon Smith-Njigba.

turn on film. Kid is a star in the making.

Who’s your one player to add for next season?

He has played ONE full season 

It won’t be popular on here but I would sign Chauncey Gardner Johnson to replace Poyer. 
To me he’s the type of player that the defense is missing. A trash talker who backs it up. Physical, doesn’t play scared and he’s quite versatile. 
There are more pressing needs of course, can’t argue with more weapons, a better O line or better pass rush. But I’m a fan of CGJ and would not hate him coming to Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Jordan Addison WR from USC. This would give Allen two elite playmakers at WR. Draft OL in RDs 2 & 3 respectively.

Curious to see what his 40 and 3 cone are timed at…From his highlights, he doesn’t appear overly fast to the naked eye, and I’m not sure he has the elite twitch I’m looking for…

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, McBean said:

Via draft or free agency…

Make it realistic. It can’t be “trade Gabe Davis for Justin Jefferson.”

My player is Jaxon Smith-Njigba.

turn on film. Kid is a star in the making.

Who’s your one player to add for next season?

Jalin Hyatt in the draft watching secondaries try to cover a guy who runs a 4.29 with Josh’s arm is worth the price of admission alone 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Curious to see what his 40 and 3 cone are timed at…From his highlights, he doesn’t appear overly fast to the naked eye, and I’m not sure he has the elite twitch I’m looking for…

You want to know who Addison reminds me of? Diggs. But let me throw one more name out there, if Addison is gone, give me Jalin Hyatt. I am very okay with either of these guys if they’re there. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

You want to know who Addison reminds me of? Diggs. But let me throw one more name out there, if Addison is gone, give me Jalin Hyatt. I am very okay with either of these guys if they’re there. 

I like Hyatt…I’m leaning towards Hyatt, Zay Flowers and Tank Dell as my favorites so far…

The biggest thing I’m looking for is  speed and separation in short areas…I feel Allen is at his best when he has these qualities at WR…

Edited by JaCrispy

Sign & trade:

Bills sign Edmunds and then trade him

to the Cardinals sign who Hopkins just to trade him to us.

Beane works this deal prior to signing Edmunds. Arizona just hired a defensive minded HC who would love to get a new MLB.

Then let Poyer walk and use the money to sign Titans guard Nate Davis.

now go into the draft ready for BPA at position of need…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.