Controversial shooting by off duty cop

Figster

On 2/20/2023 at 2:13 PM, Figster said:

Controversial more in the no gun vs more gun argument perhaps and where I almost put this shooting.

Why does the perp have the knowledge she's carrying and an ability to grab for the weapon.  

What does she mean by trying to help him.

(On a side note I want to say its very possible by the time the 3rd shot was fired that the perp was just holding on for dear life.)

there is a longer video of the man being chased arguing with a bunch of other men. she came to his aid which is why he looks so winded and turned on her after she helped him. you can hear her say i helped you! 

not sure what the guys deal is or the situation that had guys after him but she was right for her actions. he gets that gun and it may have gotten way worse for everyone. 

moral is: don't help anyone. its getting taught repeatedly in this society.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

there is a longer video of the man being chased arguing with a bunch of other men. she came to his aid which is why he looks so winded and turned on her after she helped him. you can hear her say i helped you! 

not sure what the guys deal is or the situation that had guys after him but she was right for her actions. he gets that gun and it may have gotten way worse for everyone. 

moral is: don't help anyone. its getting taught repeatedly in this society.

Thanks for explaining her comment.

Edited by Figster