Fox Files

BillStime

On 3/12/2023 at 10:18 AM, BillStime said:

Funny where the cult picks and chooses their faux outrage where the government cozies up with a private company.  

• “hand in glove”
  • "If I didn’t get back to them right away, they would then call the president and then I would get a talking to for not speaking with them,” 
  • “We did work hand in hand with them and that came at the president’s direction. If he didn’t like something, we were to immediately call Fox and have them fix it or try to make a new story out of it, etc.”

Hey BT this will be the same thing that Pierre will have to do once they find out & see exactly what's in those 12 different Chinese deposits to the Biden family .

Then when it all comes out & they know just how much went to Joe & they find out what Joe did for the Chinese to get that money HOLY S**T Joe will be just as bad as Trump Right ??

Oh but wait Joe did the exact same thing as Trump with the documents that he kept and stored in 5 or so different places & they never raided his house to get those so the 2 tiered set of rules for the justice system won't apply to Joe so never mind BT your guy will be good but history will still show he was a S**T president .

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

Hey BT this will be the same thing that Pierre will have to do once they find out & see exactly what's in those 12 different Chinese deposits to the Biden family .

Then when it all comes out & they know just how much went to Joe & they find out what Joe did for the Chinese to get that money HOLY S**T Joe will be just as bad as Trump Right ??

Oh but wait Joe did the exact same thing as Trump with the documents that he kept and stored in 5 or so different places & they never raided his house to get those so the 2 tiered set of rules for the justice system won't apply to Joe so never mind BT your guy will be good but history will still show he was a S**T president .

Here's the difference between you and me.

Me: If Biden broke the law = throw him in jail

T master: biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary

get it?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Here's the difference between you and me.

Me: If Biden broke the law = throw him in jail

T master: biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary

get it?

You seem to forget & i know i have told you & your cohort here that if there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that any of these people including Trump him self have broken the law throw his & their asses in jail but this so don't lie on me ! This 2 tiered justice system is total BS !! 

It's just like your 2 tiered biased opinion about the Biden's exactly the same . If it isn't then why didn't the DOJ & the FBI raid the Biden compound & why was Hunters lap top pushed under the rug you know dam good & well if that was Trump they would have been all over it & stayed on it like they did with the Russian BS 4 years worth & sure there may be circumstantial evidence but nothing that was proof positive that Trump him self planned any kind of anything .

It should be EQUAL justice all across the board no matter what it is  just hope that they dig as deep with these Chinese deposits & if it needs to go on for the next 4 years which if everything is even it should & i bet Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, & the rest of those rags will be all upon arms & plead a BS case of how this isn't the same .

Then now with this DA trying to arrest Trump on a misdemeanor WTF ?

Can you say politically motivated actions ... But you will never see it because of your blatant bias that you have proved over & over again & is the entire reason you are here because you sure as hell aren't a Bills fan your just here to stir up S**T !! 

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, T master said:

You seem to forget & i know i have told you & your cohort here that if there is proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that any of these people including Trump him self throw his & their asses in jail but this 2 tiered justice system is total BS !! 

It's just like your 2 tiered biased opinion about the Biden's exactly the same . If it isn't then why didn't the DOJ & the FBI raid the Biden compound & why was Hunters lap top pushed under the rug you know dam good & well if that was Trump they would have been all over it & stayed on it like they did with the Russian BS 4 years worth & sure there may be circumstantial evidence but nothing that was proof positive that Trump him self planned any kind of anything .

It should be EQUAL justice all across the board no matter what it is  just hope that they dig as deep with these Chinese deposits & if it needs to go on for the next 4 years which if everything is even it should & i bet Schiff, Schumer, Pelosi, & the rest of those rags will be all upon arms & plead a BS case of how this isn't the same .

Then now with this DA trying to arrest Trump on a misdemeanor WTF ?

Can you say politically motivated actions ... But you will never see it because of your blatant bias that you have proved over & over again & is the entire reason you are here because you sure as hell aren't a Bills fan your just here to stir up S**T !! 

biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary biden hunter hillary

As they say the pot calling the kettle black from the man that can't seem to step out of the past into the present even when he tries to accuse some one else of doing the same but all of my references are in the present ! Carry on with your BS BT !! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

As they say the pot calling the kettle black from the man that can't seem to step out of the past into the present even when he tries to accuse some one else of doing the same but all of my references are in the present ! Carry on with your BS BT !! 

You're really upset that your dear leader might be held accountable for breaking laws?

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

You're really upset that your dear leader might be held accountable for breaking laws?

What did they do with Vice President candidate John Edwards when he moved a bunch of bucks to his mistress' camp to hide their love child?

Or Hillary, who paid a fine for mis-accounting campaign funds.

4 hours ago, sherpa said:

What did they do with Vice President candidate John Edwards when he moved a bunch of bucks to his mistress' camp to hide their love child?

Or Hillary, who paid a fine for mis-accounting campaign funds.

Hilarious - these idiots supported a guy who campaigned on Lock Her Up + the same idiots who impeached Clinton over a #### ### - and are turning themselves into knots over holding Trump responsible for his crimes.

Why is Trump above the law?

On 3/21/2023 at 10:58 AM, BillStime said:

No not at all actually if they prove that he did lock his ass up the thing that pisses me off is the duality of the justice system if it were the same for every one there would be a lot more of past politicians in jail right now .

Just like this BS - NY - AG if after he were to bring Trump up on charges for this hush money crap & then went after Edwards & Clinton i would have not 1 problem with it but like i said he has just as much bias & hate as you do which is blinding & motivating his actions . 

But in the end i think it will fall apart because this Biased/liberal AG is trying him for the exact same thing Daniels her self tried to sue him over & she lost so why should this be any different & how can they take him to trial twice for the same thing ?? 

On 3/22/2023 at 7:11 PM, BillStime said:

Tucker didn’t want to show this - right @BillsFanNC - this “CONFIRM Sham J6 Committee LIED.”

Right? So peaceful. 

There will always be A** holes !! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...