Fox Files

BillStime

On 2/17/2023 at 7:32 PM, Tiberius said:

Tucker was worried the truth would hurt Fox’s stock price

News organization hurt by telling the truth 

This is very true, CNN went to straight news and their ratings died quickly. People who spend so much time watching political news want to be reinforced only.

• Like (+1) 2

If someone was telling me one thing to my face and the opposite behind my back, I would simply stop listening to that person. 

But the feelings over facts crowd will stick with Fox News because even though they know it’s all a lie, it’s a lie that feels good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

If someone was telling me one thing to my face and the opposite behind my back, I would simply stop listening to that person. 

But the feelings over facts crowd will stick with Fox News because even though they know it’s all a lie, it’s a lie that feels good. 

Oh the irony! 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, Westside said:

Oh the irony! 

He still thinks Russia collusion and the steele dossier are real and the Hunter laptop brute censorship was just a mistake, made in unison by 90% of the media, that they will straighten out going forward.

:lol:

That lack of self awareness and hypocrisy should be staggering, but it's just par for the course for the @ChiGoose and @redtail hawk of the day.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

He still thinks Russia collusion and the steele dossier are real and the Hunter laptop brute censorship was just a mistake, made in unison by 90% of the media, that they will straighten out going forward.

:lol:

That lack of self awareness and hypocrisy should be staggering, but it's just par for the course for the @ChiGoose and @redtail hawk of the day.

Man, you really do live in a fantasy world, don’t you? Must be scary to believe that the whole world is conspiring against you. 

1. The Trump campaign sought and accepted help from Russia. This is not a disputed fact and if you don’t believe it, you’re just exposing your ignorance. 

2. The Steele dossier was a raw intelligence document. It was a collection of unvetted rumors and as such should not have been made public until the rumors could be investigated and their truth or falsity determined.

3. I really have a hard time understanding how something can be censorship if people weren’t forced to censor it. Anybody could run the Hunter laptop story if they wanted to. We know this because the Post ran the story. Other outlets were concerned about its veracity so they held off until they could further verify it. It’s not some big government conspiracy. 

4. The media sucks. But one media outlet sucking isn’t an excuse for another to suck. The fact that Fox News thinks their viewers are morons and will buy any lie their told isn’t justified by other media outlets sucking. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, you really do live in a fantasy world, don’t you? Must be scary to believe that the whole world is conspiring against you. 

1. The Trump campaign sought and accepted help from Russia. This is not a disputed fact and if you don’t believe it, you’re just exposing your ignorance. 

2. The Steele dossier was a raw intelligence document. It was a collection of unvetted rumors and as such should not have been made public until the rumors could be investigated and their truth or falsity determined.

3. I really have a hard time understanding how something can be censorship if people weren’t forced to censor it. Anybody could run the Hunter laptop story if they wanted to. We know this because the Post ran the story. Other outlets were concerned about its veracity so they held off until they could further verify it. It’s not some big government conspiracy. 

4. The media sucks. But one media outlet sucking isn’t an excuse for another to suck. The fact that Fox News thinks their viewers are morons and will buy any lie their told isn’t justified by other media outlets sucking. 

lol msnbc blatantly lying to gaslight left wingers 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

lol msnbc blatantly lying to gaslight left wingers 

Whether or not MSNBC is a good outlet is irrelevant to the discussion of Fox News treating its audience like rubes. 

As to MSNBC, I don’t watch it so I’m not going to defend it. 

• Agree 1

The really sad part is fox wont lose any viewers.  Nor will they comprehend the level of sheer BS being thrown at them.  Yes, most news outlets are similar sadly.   Fox is the worst of the major ones.  Unfortunately where could conservative viewers go?   They won't watch the others because they can't take news that leans left.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

I really have a hard time understanding how something can be censorship if people weren’t forced to censor it. Anybody could run the Hunter laptop story if they wanted to. We know this because the Post ran the story. Other outlets were concerned about its veracity so they held off until they could further verify it. It’s not some big government conspiracy. 

Twitter and Facebook made it such that the Post story could not be shared. Twitter locked the Post account unless they deleted their tweets regarding the very true laptop story. Virtually every other major media outlet joined the pack with glee. Do you truly have a hard time understanding how that is censorship? 

40 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Whether or not MSNBC is a good outlet is irrelevant to the discussion of Fox News treating its audience like rubes. 

As to MSNBC, I don’t watch it so I’m not going to defend it. 

here’s my issue. You act as though fox is the only one who does it.  The left ran headline after headline of trump being illegitimate and owned by Russians for four years. Then after he’s out of office and most or all debunked they pretend like it never happened. They claimed the Russians stole the election which they knew was bs. Now play high and mighty like they never made these claims. Total bull. I don’t watch fox either but don’t pretend both sides are guilty of it 

• Thank you (+1) 1