Suitable Edmunds Replacements in the draft

Chaos

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I find it hilarious his pro comparison is Edmunds. Instinct and coverage are his biggest a weakness, although both can be over come. 

I won’t hate it, he has the agility required. 

I won't pretend to know anything about him from watching him personally, but his scouting report actually means his lack of agility and athleticism. 

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I find it hilarious his pro comparison is Edmunds. Instinct and coverage are his biggest a weakness, although both can be over come. 

I won’t hate it, he has the agility required. 

I thought he was an instinctive middle linebacker?

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I won't pretend to know anything about him from watching him personally, but his scouting report actually means his lack of agility and athleticism. 

That’s just knocking him for being a big white guy from Iowa. His three cone was better than Isaiah McKenzie’s. He has the total package. 

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I thought he was an instinctive middle linebacker?

I didn’t get that reading the NFL.com write up. 

9 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

His highlights are incredible. He looks a little small for MLB. As long as he can pass a PED test I think I wouldn't mind taking him at #27. 

He’s 6’5” 250

15 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I think they mean his straight line speed, which wasn’t great (4.65) but his agility tests were fantastic. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

That’s just knocking him for being a big white guy from Iowa. His three cone was better than Isaiah McKenzie’s. He has the total package. 

I like Campbell and he did do very well at the Combine but I think he is a little overvalued on this board. I think a good comparison is Leo Chenal - another big 10 LB who blew up the combine - who the Chiefs took in the third round. Campbell is better because he does better in coverage than Chenal did but I think round 3 is about right for him. It’s a very weak class so maybe he gets pushed to round 2. Round 1 should be out of the question imo

Like I said in the other thread, if you want a replacement for Edmunds you better get Campbell or Drew Sanders. If you don’t get one of those two, you’re better off rolling with Bernard/Spector and seeing what they have. I like Dorian Williams but he’s also undersized. Pappoe, Sewell, Overstreet were all high end recruits who are good athletes but bad football players who can’t tackle. 

This LB class is that bad 

15 hours ago, T master said:

I wish the guy from army (Andre Carter) didn't have his commitment in stone with them he looks like a beast 6' 6" 240 with room to put on weight & he runs in the 4.2's if he didn't have the commitment to the army they said he'd be a 1st rounder ...

You must have him confused with someone else. 

image.thumb.jpeg.1e63de153112e47906da449dcca15075.jpeg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.