Bills sign S Zayne Anderson to a 2 year deal

Big Turk

12 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Man.........that forum reads like the transcript of a wiretap at a crackhouse.

I'd heard it was bad but wow.......yeah.

It's consistently like that, for years now.  It seems like a parody or something.

It's probably not correct to judge the fanbase by that board - but it doesn't reflect well on KC at all.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Success said:

It's consistently like that, for years now.  It seems like a parody or something.

It's probably not correct to judge the fanbase by that board - but it doesn't reflect well on KC at all.

Yeah, I don't get it at all.   I know that isn't what Chiefs fans are like.........we generally hear a lot more good than bad from Bills fans who visit Arrowhead.

There is some inconsistency with this board versus what the general WNY Bills fan is like...........it shows up in things like the extreme hate for Rob Gronkowski or Jerry Sullivan........which isn't nearly as exaggerated in WNY as it is here online with so many ex-pats over-defending Buffalo's honor.    But I expect it's a lot closer to the average fan in The Ralph and Highmark than that forum.

• Like (+1) 1

He just turned 26, he's 6'2", and has very good speed. Poyer and Hyde weren't stars before they came here, remember.

People b**** about our coaching but it's pretty obvious MdDermott can coach secondary. 

Even if he's just special teams or a backup, I'm always good with checking out youngish guys with size and speed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.