Bills sign S Zayne Anderson to a 2 year deal

Big Turk

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

We sure love to focus on special teams. Meh wake me up when we start making some moves on offense.

At least he’s cheap. They’ve been spending way too much on special teams only guys. 

Just now, uticaclub said:

does this factor into the comp pick equation? The focus on special teams is incredibly frustrating, Neal, Tyler M, all have hefty contracts to cover punts

No. Plus he won’t cost anything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t think we can assume anything from a bottom roster signing.

No?  Well, signing guys like Saffold and Bates kept us from adding oline and adding crowder and resigning McKenzie kept us from drafting receiver till the 5th. 

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

No?  Well, signing guys like Saffold and Bates kept us from adding oline and adding crowder and resigning McKenzie kept us from drafting receiver till the 5th. 

Huh? Saffold, Bates, and Crowder were not bottom roster signings. 

Zayne whatever his name is doesn’t really fit your argument. I know we’re chomping at the bit to be angry but this isn’t it.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Huh? Saffold, Bates, and Crowder were not bottom roster signings. 

Zayne whatever his name is doesn’t really fit your argument. I know we’re chomping at the bit to be angry but this isn’t it.

I’m not angry at all. You’re missing my point, but whatever. I’m not gonna argue with someone over a “bottom feeder”. 

How exciting!  NOT!

I distinctly remember him as the guy chasing our receivers into the end zone in the last few games against the Chiefs.  Josh burned him several ties.

Though it looks like he's an add with special teams in mind.

I'm a little sarcastic with my comments because he is no upgrade over our starters; but who knows how Beane's roster will shake out . . . and so the process begins . . .

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Valid but think he still under contract.

There’s an out this offseason. I can’t see them keeping him around.

4 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

How exciting!  NOT!

I distinctly remember him as the guy chasing our receivers into the end zone in the last few games against the Chiefs.  Josh burned him several ties.

I'm a little sarcastic with my comments because he is no upgrade over our starters; but who knows how Beane's roster will shake out . . . and so the process begins . . .

He’s never actually played defensive snaps other than a few in a blowout win.

5 minutes ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

How exciting!  NOT!

I think you have him confused with Daniel Sorensen. 

• Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.