QB Carr to visit the Jets (Update: signed with the Saints)

BillsFan619

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So it's his dead dog's twitter account and he does these news releases to be funny. They're real inside scoops and if you listened to the show the other day he told schefter if he was messing with him about the lamar news he'd resurrect the account and take schefters job. 

yeah this was 100% party of schefty joke

https://twitter.com/LeroyInsider/status/1632751021645606914

OK then, maybe Rodgers isn't off the market.  It sounded plausible given the tweet and the fact that the Packers would need to trade him and his massive contract plus would be looking for picks.  I still can't believe they'd be willing to eat more than  $10M off his current contract and if he's willing to negotiate on the contract, they could do it themselves.

5 hours ago, Gregg said:

Just like the Bills they have to fix their OL. I am not sure they can count on Breece this year. It took Barkley a couple of years to regain his old form from the same injury. Their D while not great is solid. I think they have good WR's. Carr isn't elite but he isn't bad either IMHO. A definite upgrade over what they have. I expect both games against them to be tough, physical games that will be competitive. Just like both games were last year.

I agree on everything but their defense.  I thought they were an elite unit.

Well, no Carr happening 

Apparently Tannehil is their target if no Rodgers 

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/artic...zz/23-most-interesting-things-i-heard-combine
3. As long as we are talking big-name quarterbacks, despite all the rumors of Derek Carr going to the Jets, one thing that held that up was that Jets owner Woody Johnson really wants Aaron Rodgers. So, the staff has had to be supportive of that. However, secretly, the rest of the team's front office wanted Derek Carr. Now that Carr is reportedly signing with New Orleans, the Jets are in “Hoping for Rodgers” mode. If that doesn't work out… who knows?

When Woody Johnson gets involved in the Jets day to day business activities then it means great things for the Bills, Dolphins, and Pats.

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFan619 changed the title to QB Carr to visit the Jets (Update: signed with the Saints)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.