QB Carr to visit the Jets (Update: signed with the Saints)

BillsFan619

34 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

I will definitely bet you that would not happen!!

And I am betting you also thought the Broncos would be much improved this year with Russel Wilson-?

a lot has to do with coaching, Nate Can't Hackett

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

So wait are we scared of Derek Carr now?  Just asking so I know if I should panic or not 

Scared?

No, just realistic.

If you want to go ahead an panic, please yourself.

Just now, uticaclub said:

I think Saleh is a good coach and Carr is a coach killer, I would much rather see Carr is Jersey than Rodgers 

I would much rather see old man Rodgers in NYC, he has a heavy price tag.  Carr, who knows, $35 million?

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Scared?

No, just realistic.

If you want to go ahead an panic, please yourself.

I would much rather see old man Rodgers in NYC, he has a heavy price tag.  Carr, who knows, $35 million?

if the Jets piss away $35M on Carr, we might have a chance to 4 peat the division. 

1 hour ago, McBean said:

No.

I bet their under win totals.

Jets have so much talent on that roster it’s insane.

They won 7 games last year with one of the worst statistical QB’s in league history( he beat us) combined with a guy named Mike white.

They were 7-10 last year.  How do you lose 10 games with "so much talent that it's insane"?

• Like (+1) 1

Carr on the Jets is probably best case scenario compared to the possibility of Rodgers or Lamar Jackson. I think Carr is good and would make the Jets better, but he just doesn't scare me. 

Then again, Rodgers on the Jets could be a total circus. So, shrug. 

5 minutes ago, st pete gogolak said:

If Carr signs with the Jets, maybe the dominos will fall into place for them.

Or maybe Carr signs, Mike White walks and becomes the Bills backup. Carr gets benched and Wilson flounders again. 

1 minute ago, MPL said:

Carr on the Jets is probably best case scenario compared to the possibility of Rodgers or Lamar Jackson. I think Carr is good and would make the Jets better, but he just doesn't scare me. 

Then again, Rodgers on the Jets could be a total circus. So, shrug. 

Lamar scares you? Not me especially with Nat Hack being his OC.

Edited by The Jokeman

8 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Or maybe Carr signs, Mike White walks and becomes the Bills backup. Carr gets benched and Wilson flounders again. 

Lamar scares you? Not me especially with Nat Hack being his OC.

Lamar would scare me in Miami. Not New York 

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Jets had the OROY and the DROY this year. They absolutely crushed last year's draft. That's not even counting Hall, who was amazing prior to the injury. 

Tons of young talent on that roster. Their goofy, BYU headband wearing, soccer mom chasing "bro" of a QB is what held them back.

1 year does not make a career see Kiko Alonzo,Lawrence Dawsey and Michael Clayton.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.