Has anyone heard from Yolo?

SDS

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I miss Yolo - always better than a Twitter feed to find out what just happened in the NFL. Please come back!

I also miss Hapless. We’re missing some good analytical posts now. I sometimes try to do my own but it takes too much time …

Hap is still here, just posting under a different name and no longer a mod.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, galept said:

I said it before but he's all about giving people heads up on things, so to me it doesn't look good that he didn't give the community a heads up.

Hoping it's just a case of needing to go cold turkey for a bit.

He owes us nothing. I appreciate all his efforts, and I hope and pray he is well. It would be great if he found his way back at some point, but I want him to be happy and healthy first and foremost. This place can wear on people, that’s for sure.

5 minutes ago, Kiva said:

Yolo the Twitter regurgitater? 

Since I’m not on Twitter, I appreciate somebody who sifts thru the nonsense and shows me what I might be interested in. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

SMH well @YoloinOhiothis is a fine mess you've made. Going on 8 pages of concern and conjecture. Just like THAT you go poof hermano?    lol come on mane.....

*bottom lip pout* we want you back dangit. .....SHOW YOUR FACE ........DONT MAKE ME GET THE HOSE!

**Raspberries**

m

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Hapless has certainly done more for this board than you ever have

I didn't know it was a competition... certain people don't like other certain people for various reasons.

That being said, I don't care who it is (in this case I do more obviously) someone who is here a lot and then just up and disappearing for this long is a really big deal.

5 hours ago, galept said:

I said it before but he's all about giving people heads up on things, so to me it doesn't look good that he didn't give the community a heads up.

Hoping it's just a case of needing to go cold turkey for a bit.

I think YOLO has a bot set up That automatically posts breaking news.  I “think” (ouch) he mentioned that when I asked him years ago how he was so quick. 

@YoloinOhio I am running with this as full truth until you come tell me I am an idiot. 

36 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

We're another day closer to finding out what happened to Yolo. 

Waiting for the renderings

• Haha (+1) 3

• SDS locked this topic