Has anyone heard from Yolo?

SDS

19 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I think along those same lines Baldo.  The fact that some here are so aggressively denying this without sharing any information is quite telling 

He was a good member here and got news up super quickly.  I just think he’s 26CB

is it possible that since you have no idea what you’re talking about you could just stop with this? Holy crap why are you arguing this point for something you literally don’t know.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 2/16/2023 at 6:26 PM, Nextmanup said:

Way to go!  Remember, you only live once. 

I think we need to be practical here.........someone has to step up and take over as new chief linkster...........the next man up would be the obvious choice........and you are also a fellow Bills + New England pro sports fan like the predecessor.

Otherwise..........maybe @Big Turk?..........he's been working the links to keep us updated on the board. :thumbsup:

Linkster by committee?

On 2/16/2023 at 5:35 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

He has been uncharacteristically absent since late January, and we usually get some sort of news posting at least once or twice a week.  Some members are noticed when missing.  Others, not so much.

I'm always sorely missed when hit with the banhammer.... 

Anyways, no need to check my basement he's definitely not there:wub:

13 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

There are times that DC Tom really  needs to stop by this forum. 🤨

For some reason, I always thought Yolo lives in western Ohio.  The rail derailment is towards the state's eastern border.

He's ours now, you can't have him!

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I think we need to be practical here.........someone has to step up and take over as new chief linkster...........the next man up would be the obvious choice........and you are also a fellow Bills + New England pro sports fan like the predecessor.

Otherwise..........maybe @Big Turk?..........he's been working the links to keep us updated on the board. :thumbsup:

Linkster by committee?

I nominate Tipster.

• Haha (+1) 1