bigbuffs

So apparently there was some controversy over the jacket that Damar Hamlin was wearing at the Super Bowl which has led to another possible controversy. The P tattoo that hamlin has or maybe had on his neck behind his left ear was missing and people are claiming it was some sort of impostor. I haven’t seen any discussion of this on the forum and was curious of people’s thoughts on this. 

19 minutes ago, bigbuffs said:

So apparently there was some controversy over the jacket that Damar Hamlin was wearing at the Super Bowl which has led to another possible controversy. The P tattoo that hamlin has or maybe had on his neck behind his left ear was missing and people are claiming it was some sort of impostor. I haven’t seen any discussion of this on the forum and was curious of people’s thoughts on this. 

You haven't heard any discussion about this? It's been discussed in depth about how absurdly dumb it is.

• Awesome! (+1) 4

I’ve seen a couple of different videos of him on the field and I believe akcash is right seems like the P tattoo is only visible in some of the videos probably due to camera quality. But seems like many religious people are upset about the jacket he was wearing. They claim he is mocking Jesus with the jacket which is strange because he has been thanking Jesus it seems ever since his injury.

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, akcash said:

Not into the conspiracy or anything but was wondering about the tattoo... did a little digging and article  said it was due to low quality camera feed. (Couldn't pick it up)

Yep there's other pics that show the tat. I've been getting sent pics of their ears. I guess the shape is different between Damar at the super bowl and Damar during the season and last year. The digging for any and everything is a little much. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, bigbuffs said:

Who are these people that are claiming this?  Plus, I wonder should we give those people any credibility by perpetuating and continuing their ginormous and unmatched stupidity?

I am sure you also mis-stated your last sentence as there is no way you are genuinely curious about people's responses here......are you? The ONLY and absolutely ONLY thought on this is that the people that believe Damar Hamlin was impostered during the superbowl are lunatics and contribute nothing to society.

So, all of the Bills / Bengals / and UoC Hospital staff were fake too?  Or if not, they played along?  With as much respect as is deserved, how did you land at the point that this was a good topic to start?  Honestly, I am curious.

Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• Simon changed the title to .
  • Simon locked this topic