[Misleading Title]

Thriftygamer83

Looking at all of the report that said sprain and not tear we now know it’s a tear and not a sprain.  It didn’t require surgery but this Coaching staff can see itself out.  No reasons whatsoever to risk future injury upon him.  Or if it had been severely torn affecting his entire career.  I literally have no defense for this staff whatsoever.  Those draconian methods of one more throw died in the NFL and for good reasons. My final thoughts on the matter.  
https://www.nfl.com/_amp/bills-qb-josh-allen-won-t-need-elbow-surgery-on-track-for-full-recovery-by-2023-

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 4

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Looking at all of the report that said sprain and not tear we now know it’s a tear and not a sprain.  It didn’t require surgery but this Coaching staff can see itself out.  No reasons whatsoever to risk future injury upon him.  Or if it had been severely torn affecting his entire career.  I literally have no defense for this staff whatsoever.  Those draconian methods of one more throw died in the NFL and for good reasons. My final thoughts on the matter.  

Uh, what?

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

What?  You don't think Josh continuing to play was done under careful consultation with team doctors?  The Bills are known to be very conservative with injuries.

This is just a bad take.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

You forgot "Now hear me out"

Fail. Go home. You're drunk.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, wppete said:

How do you know it’s a tear??? I have t seen anything about a tear. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-qb-josh-allen-won-t-need-elbow-surgery-on-track-for-full-recovery-by-2023-

Yeah, it was a partial tear, but not serious enough that doctors thought it required surgery.

I find it hard to believe people think McD is the type of guy that would jeopardize Josh's and the Team's entire future like that.

This coaching staff would probably be one of the first teams in the league to shut Josh down if they thought it was necessary.

Edited by Billz4ever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

You took a lot of liberty with the English language with this post my friend; A LOT of liberty.

Me thinks you should not post while liquored up.

On a more serious note, thank you for the laughs.  Your post was funny and should age really well for you.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

A sprain is a partial tear.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4