If you could do only one thing to improve the team for next season

Don Otreply

If you could do only one thing to improve the team for next season what would it be? 

Oh and none of the fire so and so stuff, 

Me, I would dump a lot of resources into improving the O-line, could be wrong, but I think that would cure a whole bunch of issues, combined that with a more mature offensive scheme, and we are on our way, 

what y’all got? 

• Agree 6

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Fire the leadership 

Your breaking the only rule for this thread, contrarian rabble rouser that you are…, 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

If you could do only one thing to improve the team for next season what would it be? 

Me, I would dump a lot of resources into improving the O-line, could be wrong, but I think that would cure a whole bunch of issues, combined that with a more mature offensive scheme, and we are on our way, 

That's two things. 😉

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

OL and a WR-2 opposite Diggs. If they can improve those two things, then it will help greatly.

THIS

Gabe , Mckenzie are still here and are really good role players. Need that legit #2 though. 

Shakir might be special in the slot - he looked like a seasoned vet at times, he's twitchy , has great awareness and hands. 

Upgrade both G positions via draft. 

I doubt they give up on Brown after 2 years. Should make an incredible impact 

what y’all got? 

Make our O-line look like either of the two we saw last night.  That would go 75% of the way.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

That's two things. 😉

Oh sure, be that guy 😂

what y’all got? 

Ok so not one thing or one thing?

4 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Replace our entire team & coaching staff, except for Allen & Diggs, for KC's entire team & coaching staff.

Question for ya, do Donuts and Doritos actually work together? 

• Vomit 1

It’s breaking the rules but you fire the entire coaching staff, hand Brandon Beane the true power/keys to manage and assemble a Super Bowl staff/roster.

Everything else is just temporary fix to a permanent problem..(McD)

Edited by McBean

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

Ok so not one thing or one thing?

I’m getting a fair bit off flack over this itty bitty frosting on the cake thing, call it artistic license and give us your one-ish thing 😁👍

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.