Help dismantle the Chiefs

Yantha

Dismantle the Chiefs? The Bills literally created the Chiefs. 

It turned out to be a solid deal for both parties, but if Mahomes goes on to be a top-3 all time QB (or even the best ever), that trade probably becomes the most famous/consequential draft day trade of all time, passing even the Herschel Walker trade. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Surprise Youre Coming With Me GIF by Hollyoaks

Absolutely! The Chiefs are going to be a dynasty team. They have everything the Pats had and more. 

Reid is an offensive genius.

Mahomes is the next Tom Brady. 

GM Veech runs circles around Beane. Arguable he's the best GM in the league. 

There is no stopping this team. They traded away Hill and won with a suspect young defense and sub par WRs and RBs.

The Mahomes and Allen comparasions should stop now. It's not fair to Mahomes who is wearing two rings. 

The Chiefs win and know how to win! The Bills simply don't when it comes playoff time. 

Next year will be more of the same. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Agree 1

On 2/13/2023 at 7:23 AM, BillsDad51 said:

Amazing how Reid used motion to get a receiver wide open for a TD, then ran same play on other side of formation to score another TD. Can Dorsey scheme that?

I find that more the fault of the Eagles DC than some wizardy by Reid or Bienemy. Abd ko and behold the Defensive coordinator is not with the Cardinals.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I find that more the fault of the Eagles DC than some wizardy by Reid or Bienemy. Abd ko and behold the Defensive coordinator is not with the Cardinals.

You think Beane and Dorsey would have taken advantage of the Eagles mistakes and scheme? I highly doubt it. Reid and Bienemy absolutely deserve credit. Stop with the hate. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Later read somewhere else on this board that Chiefs picked those plays from Bills during last year's playoffs.

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

You think Beane and Dorsey would have taken advantage of the Eagles mistakes and scheme? I highly doubt it. Reid and Bienemy absolutely deserve credit. Stop with the hate. 

Stop with the hate?  LOL.   Very directly articulated with the series of plays by Dan Orlovsky, eagles had the same defensive scheme for several plays in a row and the Chiefs exploited it.   so I guess Orlovsky also is now a genius.  Yes because I disagree with you I have "hate". 

Whatever, pointless talking to you further.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Stop with the hate?  LOL.   Very directly articulated with the series of plays by Dan Orlovsky, eagles had the same defensive scheme for several plays in a row and the Chiefs exploited it.   so I guess Orlovsky also is now a genius.  Yes because I disagree with you I have "hate". 

Whatever, pointless talking to you further.

You said it right there. The Chiefs exploited the Eagle defense. You have to give the Chiefs coaching credit for play calling recognizing the Eagles defense.

Come on man be real. You are trying to minimize the Chiefs coaching staff. It was great play calling and execution. 

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

You said it right there. The Chiefs exploited the Eagle defense. You have to give the Chiefs coaching credit for play calling recognizing the Eagles defense.

Come on man be real. You are trying to minimize the Chiefs coaching staff. It was great play calling and execution. 

But they used the same defensive scheme literally several plays in a row.  Don't you know that most teams switch schemes after every play?  They should've started in a 4-3, switched to a 3-4, then the Buddy Ryan 4-6, then moved to a nickel package followed by a dime package. They could have then used the extended halftime to hire a new defensive coordinator and brought in a few free agents for the second half. 

It can't possibly be that the Chiefs are actually talented and well coached offensively.  After all, Josh Allen is literally the only good football player in history.

• Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Billl said:

But they used the same defensive scheme literally several plays in a row.  Don't you know that most teams switch schemes after every play?  They should've started in a 4-3, switched to a 3-4, then the Buddy Ryan 4-6, then moved to a nickel package followed by a dime package. They could have then used the extended halftime to hire a new defensive coordinator and brought in a few free agents for the second half. 

It can't possibly be that the Chiefs are actually talented and well coached offensively.  After all, Josh Allen is literally the only good football player in history.

Exactly! I'll add the Chiefs got lucky, Mahomes is overrated because he has a great Oline, Reid wasn't that good because he sucked in Philly for years, McD will be the next Andy Reid, and Beane is a genius and I trust his judgement. 

The Bills will go 14-3 and win the Super Bowl next year. Allen will be the MVP. Rousseau will be the Defensive player of the year and McD will be coach of the year. 

How did I do? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Start by trading Oliver for draft picks, and not signing Edmunds…consider it a mini rebuild, to pay for past draft mistakes…

Agree but you have to dismantle the coaching staff too. 

Fraizer defense can't get it done. Plain and simple.

Dorsey is in over his head. 

McD can't take the team past a 1 win playoff game.

Beane has made colossal errors in his draft picks. Handicapped the team for years to come. 

This organization needs to be cleansed. Do you want a 9-8 team next year that gives you false hope. False hope for years. Or break it down and rebuild to win it all?

The way the Bills are approaching this season is merely to placate the fans. Fools gold.  They will fall short again. 

12 hours ago, beebe said:

Dismantle the Chiefs? The Bills literally created the Chiefs. 

It turned out to be a solid deal for both parties, but if Mahomes goes on to be a top-3 all time QB (or even the best ever), that trade probably becomes the most famous/consequential draft day trade of all time, passing even the Herschel Walker trade. 

How Billsy.

On 2/13/2023 at 8:03 AM, Beast said:

Let’s also be honest. The Chiefs have Andy Reid. He’s one of, if not the the best, offensive mind out there. Expecting us to find that is wishful thinking though we certainly can do better and McDermott and Dorsey need to figure that out this off season.

I'd love to see him create some plays built around Allen's skills.  It would really be interesting how he'd influence Allen's play.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.