OT…looks like Lamar has entered the quarterback trade market

78thealltimegreat

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Any GM would be insane to offer a guy like Jackson a fully guaranteed contract, especially for 250 million.  He’s hurt too much and does not show up in the playoffs.

A 5 year contract and $250M guaranteed to get your losing culture plagued, big market team back into the playoffs 3-4 times?

A team like the Jets or Falcons will gladly sign up for that bargain and then hope they find their Jalen Hurts 3rd round success story during that deal.

6 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Word on the street is they offered him 250 mil with 150 mil of that guaranteed but he wants 250 mil guaranteed and will not move off that number, literally 100 mil cash difference! You would have to find a team willing to pay that plus willing to go all in with draft assets and then also willing to run that college style offense. People in Baltimore are going to riot if they trade him. No number of draft picks will be enough and how much could they possibly get for a player on a franchise tag that doesn't want to play for that team? Maybe 2 1sts and like a 4th? What are you going to do with that? There is no "next Lamar Jackson" coming out of college.

he is basically asking for Deshaun Watson money. I don't blame him.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

well we would reset the franchise tag for RB with our is paid $43 mil per. 

You’re such a widest new era.  I love it.  Have fun watching the big one bud.

😉 Why not try it out for a year?  Confuse the league for a year, win our SB then move on. It’s a year to year league.  The last 2 SB winners are pretty terrible now.  

I hope you enjoy the game as well my friend!

Im just hoping my former draft crush Kennth Gainwell wins mvp. +9000 is great value @ +9500.  He’s been ballin

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Well the other guy who got the fully guaranteed deal was out an entire year-at least Lamar played! 

No one else  should jump of the cliff because the moor ons in Cleveland did it…,  just sayin, 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

😉 Why not try it out for a year?  Confuse the league for a year, win our SB then move on. It’s a year to year league.  The last 2 SB winners are pretty terrible now.  

I hope you enjoy the game as well my friend!

Im just hoping my former draft crush Kennth Gainwell wins mvp. +9000 is great value @ +9500.  He’s been ballin

You are that bud.  The game has fun so far.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.