What's your favorite Bills podcast?

GreggTX

Mine are Locked On Bills with Joe Marino and One Bills Live. I also like Mike Catalano a lot. Also, Arthur Moats has a Bills podcast on YouTube now.

There are also a few very weak podcasts as well, but I won't mention names.
Do you have a favorite(s)? Which one(s) and why?
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Momma Pecoraro said:

Nyup Parrino and Talbot. 

Marino is good on draft analysis. His show bogs down when he spends time reciting biographical information of players, seasonal rankings and statistics of teams and players that can be gleaned elsewhere. Tedious. Show should be 15 minutes tops unless ‘herd mentality’.

Why? What do you like about it?

In season, Locked On the one I listen to almost daily. I agree that it can be a little dull at times...and it make me realize, you can overanalyze things too!

I also listen to the Chris Simms "Unbuttoned" podcast when I can, to keep up with the rest of the league.  I find him fairly entertaining to listen to

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

In season, Locked On the one I listen to almost daily. I agree that it can be a little dull at times...and it make me realize, you can overanalyze things too!

I also listen to the Chris Simms "Unbuttoned" podcast when I can, to keep up with the rest of the league. I find him fairly entertaining to listen to

I like Chris Simms also.

Locked On Bills, Cover 1, and One Bills Live are what I listen to. Locked On I listen to every day. One Bills Live I don't listen to everyday. Maybe once or twice a week.

2 hours ago, Momma Pecoraro said:

Nyup Parrino and Talbot. 

Marino is good on draft analysis. His show bogs down when he spends time reciting biographical information of players, seasonal rankings and statistics of teams and players that can be gleaned elsewhere. Tedious. Show should be 15 minutes tops unless ‘herd mentality’.

Funny, because the stats and rankings are the main reason I like the show. My least favorite episodes by far are the herd mentality episodes.

But I'm a data and stats guy myself. That's what I do for work.

3 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Mine are Locked On Bills with Joe Marino and One Bills Live. I also like Mike Catalano a lot. Also, Arthur Moats has a Bills podcast on YouTube now.

There are also a few very weak podcasts as well, but I won't mention names.
Do you have a favorite(s)? Which one(s) and why?

U lost me on One Bills live , horrible show ! Try Cover1 Air Raid hour especially during draft season. 

26 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

Locked on Bills, but now its full of dull, horrible ads making it no different than any other media.    Content wrapped around an equal amount of horrible ads.   You get what you pay for I guess.  

There are a lot of ads on there, but apparently you can listen to the show ad-free on Amazon music if you have that.

I listen to Locked on Bills at 1.5 speed. Joe is so slow sometimes and often repeats himself so I like to speed it up. 

Joe with Locked Down is my hands-down favorite. Always feel in sync with his analysis.

Cover1 I like the play concept breakdowns, but their discussions about the org and/or steps needed to improve the team are meh.

One Bills Live I like listening to Cosell.

Edited by WideNine
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Momma Pecoraro said:

Nyup Parrino and Talbot. 

I actually like Marino's seasonal rankings and some of the comparative stats he comes up with.   Some of it's interesting stuff that I personally wouldn't take the time to look up somewhere else.   I agree the biographical info is bit tedious and usually basic info that most football fans already know.   

He's also fair in his criticism and praise of the Bills.  Doesn't shy away from calling out players or circumstances, but also keeps a good perspective of when the Bills are doing things well compared to the rest of the league.     

I did get tired of the same analysis and repetitive takes after the season, so I stopped listening for now.  But I'll come back closer to the draft.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.