Apparently Vegas doesn't agree the Bills are done...

eball

17 minutes ago, MJS said:

Many fans are convinced we morphed into a bottom 5 NFL team. Why? Well, I'm not quite sure. But they are convinced.

Many Bills fans think this is as good as we get with the current group.

No high draft pick. No cap space. So the biggest changes will have to come from coaching. That’s their belief.

The Bills can win the AFC with the right moves in the draft and UFA.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

No high draft pick. No cap space. So the biggest changes will have to come from coaching. That’s their belief.

The Bills have plenty of flexibility in the cap. People don't seem to understand how the cap works. Beane can restructure to create a lot of cap space. He built these contracts to provide that flexibility.

It has gotten tighter, but there are plenty of things Beane can do. People were saying last season that Beane wouldn't be able to do anything, and he ended up bringing in Von Miller, re-signing every worthwhile Bills free agent, and completely revamping the interior dline.

I think fans just need to settle down and see how the off-season goes. And, you know, see if it is actually true that the Bills can't get better from here.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, MJS said:

The Bills have plenty of flexibility in the cap. People don't seem to understand how the cap works. Beane can restructure to create a lot of cap space. He built these contracts to provide that flexibility.

It has gotten tighter, but there are plenty of things Beane can do. People were saying last season that Beane wouldn't be able to do anything, and he ended up bringing in Von Miller, re-signing every worthwhile Bills free agent, and completely revamping the interior dline.

I think fans just need to settle down and see how the off-season goes. And, you know, see if it is actually true that the Bills can't get better from here.

There is definitely flexibility. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I totally agree. There's still plenty of time for this organization to make improvements to the offense. Plenty of time for the defensive coaches to adjust philosophy. Plenty of time for Ken to actually create an offensive  identity.  Plenty of time for Brandon to have a great off-season. Stop expecting Josh to do it all and do the right thing. We're not done nor is anyone panicking but it would be naive to believe we don't have reason for concern.

4 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Vegas gave the bengals 6 points too ☠️☠️

This team sucks and will prob fall behind the Jets unless some major OL changes occur and Von Miller can provide a pass rush that all of Beane’s toys couldn’t 

Vegas is fooled by all the times Josh Allen had to bail this team out by himself.  

Those clowns in Vegas! If only they could see what YOU could see, in all your misery. Then maybe they'd know something about football.

• Like (+1) 1

Fans are too attached to their deep negativity and judgement.  It is what defines them as a person.   The ego hates to be disturbed. 

9 minutes ago, boater said:

Odds makers aren't predicting winners.

They set the line to get equal numbers of people on both sides.

The line is set as a function of popular sentiment, not who they think will win.

Yes and that line for the Bills is not a two sided bet like a spread for a game. 

All I know is they better try hard, I'm sick death of Mahomes getting all this recognition,

I heard a poll today he was rated 3rd best ? Super bowl QB after Brady/Montana...

The only difference between Josh and Mahomes is coaching and the players that Mahomes

has around him. Josh has like a poor man's offense, no line, no weapons beyond Diggs.

Sad.

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

All I know is they better try hard, I'm sick death of Mahomes getting all this recognition,

I heard a poll today he was rated 3rd best ? Super bowl QB after Brady/Montana...

The only difference between Josh and Mahomes is coaching and the players that Mahomes

has around him. Josh has like a poor man's offense, no line, no weapons beyond Diggs.

Sad.

3rd best? He has only won once. Aikman won three and Bradshaw won 4. I am not saying they are better QB's then Mahomes. But they have certainly had more success in the Super Bowl then him. Based on championships they would rank higher than him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.