Michael Irvin Removed from NFL Network Superbowl LVll Coverage

T&C

The NFL Network pulled Hall of Fame Dallas Cowboys receiver Michael Irvin from Super Bowl LVII coverage following alleged misconduct Sunday at his hotel.

https://247sports.com/college/oklahoma/Article/Michael-Irvin-removed-from-NFL-Network-Super-Bowl-coverage-after-womans-complaint-against-Cowboys-legend-204436964/?fbclid=IwAR0AB45GfhB7IF8GUDnUZyvLAjo-wOhlRjHqdkdGSW-t3q2LXYFfBCQgEIc

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Not enough information yet, however I have been waiting on something like this for years to come out on Irvin.  He seems to be the perfect candidate for sexual assault charges with his high ego and loud mouth

High ego and loud mouth makes you a sexual predator? Since when?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I may be the only one, but I don't mind Irvin. I don't love everything he says obviously, but I like him and Mooch, their enthusiasm is infectious.

Kurt, Marshall and Sapp are/were all awful. With Kurt, if you don't QB exactly like him, he finds flaws, and Faulk is such a blind homer it's hard to listen to anything he says. Sapp.... well... his awfulness simply knows no bounds. Loved him as a player, but man, that guy is just out of his mind, he's not even of this planet anymore.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

"Honestly, I’m a bit baffled with it all," Irvin said. "This all happened in a 45-second conversation in the lobby. When I got back after going out… I came into the lobby, and I talked to somebody. I talked to this girl. I don’t know her, and I talked to her for about 45 seconds.

"We shook hands. Then, I left… That’s all I know."

Irvin added that he could not remember what exactly their conversation entailed, but he doubled down on his stance that he did not have inappropriate physical contact with the woman.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/hall-of-famer-michael-irvin-baffled-nfl-network-removes-super-bowl-coverage-complaint.amp

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.