My dad told me not to hate, but I hate Kirk Herbstreit..

Mister Defense

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

I would say it was just the other way around this year on Thursday Night Football: Al had to do all the talking about that weirdo Herbstreit would often not say A DAMNED THING For a while....it was weird.

If you had Al alone and he was being honest with you, he'd tell you he doesn't like this pairing and that it makes his job a lot harder.  

I would honestly expect Herbstreit to be gone for next, it was that bad.

I agree with your 2nd point--and soo nice when Michaels was paired with Tony Dungy in a playoff game this year. 

There was: humor, some silent time to just watch, and insight, perspective from the color commentator.  Michaels is one of the best play by play guys ever, so no doubt he felt this difference after this loong year with the ultra annoying Herbstreit.

Edited by Mister Defense

54 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I'd ask you the same thing about Sean Payton...

Oh, that's easy.

He has a really punchable face. He looks like an 80s rich guy movie villain.

I also have reason to believe he gets into full elevators facing the wrong way for the entire ride. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.