Predict the SB score.

mead107

On 2/7/2023 at 3:00 PM, nedboy7 said:

you would have called Andy’s last two years a choke job and demanded he be fired. So yeah…. Null.  

I’m not an Eagles fan. Andy Reid has become one of the top coaches in my opinion. I didn’t watch the playoffs after the Bills lost though so if you say he choked then. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So I waited to respond to these threads as I was waiting for the final injury report.  Pretty much almost all of the players made it back to practice except for Covey is still LP meaning questionable.

I’ll guess the lines of the Eagles are too much as dynamic as Mahomes can be, and it will be….

Eagles 31

Chiefs 28

It will be a dynamic game where there will be lead changes and goes to the wire.  This is going to be one heck of a game.  It should be fun.

Eagles are very efficient. They will methodically get 7 yards here 8 yards there, right down the field. If I'm KC I'm taking the ball first and airing it out and trying to score as many points as possible as fast as possible to force the Eagles to throw down field. Hurts is not like Mahomes, he's like Tua and wants to roll out and throw play action slants and lull you to sleep. So I think it depends on how the 1st half goes. If Eagles get a lead and can do what they want they will win and possibly be up big even if KC does try and mount a comeback at the end. If KC gets out in front and Eagles have to play catch up I don't think they can keep up. It definitely won't be like Bills Chiefs where it's 1 big play after another. This is 2 different types of offenses. I'll post my prediction after the first 2 possessions 🙃

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.