Predict the SB score.

mead107

This is my semi-often reminder that if Andy Reid coaches the Chiefs for another 6 seasons he's virtually guaranteed to be in the top 3 all-time in HC wins, along with Shula and Belichick. 

Shula, Belichick, Reid, in some order. You don't get your name in that stratosphere unless you're one of the greatest of all-time. 

Unrealistic you say? Reid is 64 now.

Belichick had Brady for 20 years. Reid had McNabb and Alex Smith before finally getting Mahomes. Andy is not retiring until he is 100%, slam dunk sure that he is done coaching. 

One more so-so year in NE and Belichick could be out. At age 70, is he going to start over somewhere else? If not, Reid will catch him in all-time wins most likely. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

I'll drink too much, eat too much, start whining to whoever is near me that we should be watching the Bills, whine about the halftime show and "what's up w/ kids today," drink some more, and probably pass out before the game ends, mumbling about how this should have been the Bills year.

Oh, the score?  I dunno. Probably 27 - 24, Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.