Predict the SB score.

mead107

BBQ City 27

Riot City 23

I think the Chefs get up on the Bird people early and while the Bird people come back from a 14-0 deficit, it is too much as Reid and Mahomes each get their second rings (hopefully making them reallyyyy bored for 2023 lol)

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

You saw the leaked script too? 

SHHHHHH

• Thank you (+1) 1

Chiefs are hobbled by injuries, just like the Tampa Super Bowl where Mahomes had a foot/ankle injury and could barely walk and was behind practice squad OL.

This time, Mahomes has a busted ankle and can barely move and every one of their WR is seriously injured. 

Eagles will win in a blowout. 

35-14

• Like (+1) 1

Despite everything I still dont think the Eagles are for real, not because they dont have the talent, but because they seemed to have faced almost no adversity this season. Hurts getting injured is the closest they come. Other than that they had an easy schedule and 2 easy playoff games.  I think the Chiefs win it 21-17. And maybe more if Mahomes ankle is better.

• Like (+1) 1

Eagles 34

Chiefs 24

I could be wrong, I just don't like this matchup for the Chiefs. Eagles DL against Chiefs OL is probably a wash, but the reverse is a big advantage for the Eagles. I don't see how the Chiefs secondary holds up against so many talented pass catchers when they also have to worry about the run game. Whereas the Eagles secondary shouldn't have much trouble against the Chiefs receivers. Mahomes + Kelce means they will get their points but I see the Eagles pulling away fairly early and it never really gets close.

The wildcard is Hurts. If he gets nervous in his first Super Bowl and regresses to his performance from the past two years then the Chiefs will probably win.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

Eagles - 24

Chiefs - 26

Chefs with a walk off 3 pointer at the buzzer.

Mahomes will be amazing.

I just want to see epic drama and a seesaw battle with lots of big plays. 

Basically, the opposite of the Rams/Patriots SB from a few years ago where the score was 3-3 going into the 4th quarter. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.