If Frazier returns, how much will your enthusism die?

The Red King

49 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

None. He is a good DC.   2 bad playoff games not withstanding.  I can’t forgive those 2 game - but he is still a good DC we can win with. 

3 bad games don’t forget Houston, he’s a terrible DC should retire, he has no answer or balls….actually 4 when you include Miami…

Edited by Meatloaf63

41 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

None. He is a good DC.   2 bad playoff games not withstanding.  I can’t forgive those 2 game - but he is still a good DC we can win with. 

4 straight years of playoff disappointments. 2 regular season games can be overlooked. Multiple playoff disappointments is unforgivable. Fire him. 

I will be disappointed, but not lose interest. If I had the ability to lose interest over something like this, I would have stopped being a Bills fan a very long time ago, probably somewhere during the 17 year drought. 

But what disappoints me about Frazier is how predictable his defense is, and how unwilling he is to change anything about it, especially in the playoffs. These playoff runs should have been GIFTS to Frazier to teach him lessons about how and where to adjust and change his scheme. Instead, the more our defense shows up in the playoffs, the more it seems to give everyone else an advantage against us. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Lol @ “if we even make it” 

We just tied for most wins in franchise history…had an 8 game win streak before the Bengals loss… and you aren’t even sure if we are a playoff team now?

Bills were top 3 in least points given up this season and now we gotta score 40-50 a game to win? 🙄

The sky is really falling for some of you so called fans! 

With that said…I’d be disappointed if Frazier is  back but if he is…no way Id stop watching games and anyone who does isn’t a real fan. I watched every game during the drought years and not so spoiled that I’d throw a fit and stop watching cause of this. 

Look at it this way; do you think the Bills has peaked in their ability to win football games? Given Allen’s contract now limiting our ability to sign players, I would say yes. Our FO have not shown an ability to draft adequate replacements. 

Now, in the regular season, we went 4-2 in our division. That’s already starting suspect. Do you think these teams will be worse next season? I don’t think the pats will be, but think the Jets and Fins will be better. The playoffs go through these teams and we had problems with Skylar freakin Thompson in the playoffs. 

So, no. The playoffs are definitely not a gimme next season. 

The sheer misery being exuded by a lot of people in bills land lately is jarring and unbearable and has so much more impact on my mental state towards football and the Bills right now than the actual bills do. Consuming bills discussion right now feels like ingesting poison. 

In August, you bet I'm going to be pumped to watch Josh Allen and the bills give it another go. And I hope to God i don't run into some of you 

Edited by arcane
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

His laid-back, bend but don't break defense is a good defense when you're playing against 90% of the league, but when you are going against the elite QB's like Mahomes, Burrows and a couple others that defense does not work. Period.  

• Agree 2

Will be very frustrated if he comes back, but have resigned myself to the reality that’s it’s likely a given that we make no changes to DC or OC. Am more concerned with the state of the overall D with question marks surrounding Von, Tre and Micah. It’s no given that Tre returns to his former self and at Von’s age it will be very interesting to see how he performs. Micah is probably more likely to be ready but he also could be one injury from hanging it up. With the possibility that neither Edmunds or Poyer return, we will have major holes to fill. I have a very hard time seeing this defense performing anywhere near what we were seeing at the first part of last season and with a few injuries to a few key players during the year it could be a very tough year for the defense, especially given the brutal schedule we have for 2023.

I’m pretty sure when those Bills uniforms trot out on the field for game #1 i will be All In even if Frazier is still the DC.  

If they make the playoffs, that will be the big test. Will Leslie have learned anything, can he adjust.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.