How the Super Bowl teams Offensive Rosters were assembled.

Chaos

While neither the Chiefs or Eagles have a process to trust, it is pretty remarkable that the Eagles drafted 10 offensive starters and then added AJ Brown.  

I would be suprised to learn that any other Super Bowl team had that much drafting success in the last 30 years. 

328348759_666668048590180_1089360266311913584_n.thumb.jpg.8a4debfb8c09997d2aeedc7366c88e30.jpg

1 minute ago, Dopey said:

The first part of the first paragraph…WHAT?

The Bills are the only team whose fans are requested to "trust the process".  So presumably, other teams don't have a process.  Just random grabass decision making with no direction or purpose. And like the proverbial monkeys on a typewriter one of the other 31 teams random grabass directionless decision making results in a championship every year.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The Bills are the only team whose fans are requested to "trust the process".  So presumably, other teams don't have a process.  Just random grabass decision making with no direction or purpose. And like the proverbial monkeys on a typewriter one of the other 31 teams random grabass directionless decision making results in a championship every year.  

Sorry I asked. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

wrong

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/the700level/doug-pederson-trusts-process

• Like (+1) 1

People on here keep overreacting. Acting like the eagles are a 16-1 team and the Bills are 4-13, miles away. Once teams like the Bills, Eagles, Chiefs, Bengals, Niners etc meet in the playoffs anything can happen. We lost, move on. Why are some of you impressed how other teams have drafted/built their rosters but not the Bills. Going into the season we were overwhelming viewed as having an amazing roster. And guess what - we went 13-3. Not 3-13. 

Off the top of my head starters we drafted:

Allen

Dawkins

Brown

Singletary

Davis

Shakir (didn’t he have the most receiving yds in the playoffs for us?)

Tre

Oliver

Edmunds

Milano

Taron Johnson

That compares to any other team in the playoffs. You reach a point in talent levels between teams where W/L come down to coaching, execution, and a little luck. 

I suggest many of you get over your doom and gloom and grow a pair. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Stop this 💩 

No.  They are not. 

18 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

People on here keep overreacting. Acting like the eagles are a 16-1 team and the Bills are 4-13, miles away. Once teams like the Bills, Eagles, Chiefs, Bengals, Niners etc meet in the playoffs anything can happen. We lost, move on. Why are some of you impressed how other teams have drafted/built their rosters but not the Bills. Going into the season we were overwhelming viewed as having an amazing roster. And guess what - we went 13-3. Not 3-13. 

Off the top of my head starters we drafted:

Allen

Dawkins

Brown

Singletary

Davis

Shakir (didn’t he have the most receiving yds in the playoffs for us?)

Tre

Oliver

Edmunds

Milano

Taron Johnson

That compares to any other team in the playoffs. You reach a point in talent levels between teams where W/L come down to coaching, execution, and a little luck. 

I suggest many of you get over your doom and gloom and grow a pair. 

This.  

It’s going to be a loooong offseason. 

Dude should probably put himself on a self imposed month long TBD ban to get himself together 

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 2

You can both draft great players and “trust the process”— ie, draft those great players that are good guys that buy into the culture and don’t have a host of baggage or off field issues. 

I like how this team won’t go near the Tyreek Hills, Kareem Hunts, Frank Clark’s, and Joe Mixons of the world. I am not cheering for guys that beat their pregnant girlfriends. And those are the same guys that when they aren’t winning, they are causing locker room problems.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.