Republican Councilwoman murdered in a targeted attack

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No evidence this was politically motivated. Probably just another sad example of our country being inundated with cheap and easy guns 

An all too believable response.

Thank God, I don't think like that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And when Steve Scalise nearly died at the hands of a lunatic gunman inspired by Bernie Sanders, the actions of the gunman were portrayed as suicide by cop.

You can always count on the commie left to act like commies.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What planet am I on:

You say this is the same? 

At this point the attack in NJ looks like a domestic gun incident. Maybe that will change, but lets see some evidence 

And the hated media is covering this, so that narrative is just not true, also. Sorry @B-Man you are wrong again. 

Keep trying though, maybe image.png.0eb65117a015564fb7003c87abe9fcbe.png

4 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm with @Tiberius on this one.  It is certainly sad the impressive woman died,but I'm gonna wait til the facts come out before jumping to any conclusions.

As you should about the murder and the motive.

As to the relative media response compared to if this was a democrat black woman who was murdered? 

That's fair game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

We’ll have to wait and see on this poor lady in NJ.  

I would have to say in retrospect that Tibsy was really just posting news reports when he initially started the Pelosi thread.   

Of course, it took him less than 5 posts to offer this gem:

Tiberius

Posted October 28, 2022

No, he was probably a balloon head red state opioid zombie who worshipped Trump

• Thank you (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would have to say in retrospect that Tibsy was really just posting news reports when he initially started the Pelosi thread.   

Tiberius

Posted October 28, 2022

its a shame both sides seem to cross their fingers in hopes attacks are politically driven just for a chance to push half the country into a box with a murderous insane person.

good thing we can all count the left to stereotype people anyways. when its a republican its the individual. when its anything else, including someone with their ideology in a area they control laws.. its the weopons fault. 

cheap easy hammers are the problem 🙄

never fails.

Edited by Buffarukus

52 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tiberius

Posted October 28, 2022

I was right though, correct? 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I was right though, correct? 

his politics were all over the map. as tends to be the case with insane people. if we want to throw him in that box i guess we can also throw him in the illegal immigrants are violent criminals box too? 

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

As you should about the murder and the motive.

As to the relative media response compared to if this was a democrat black woman who was murdered? 

That's fair game.

If the comparison we're suppose to make is the one in the OP, then not to imply a difference in the worth of either life, but I think we can see the reason why there'd be more National News coverage of an attack on the at the time Speaker of the House's home and family than the murder of a city councilor.

15 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

his politics were all over the map. as tends to be the case with insane people. if we want to throw him in that box i guess we can also throw him in the illegal immigrants are violent criminals box too? 

I thought he was a male prostitute. What about the third guy?

26 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I thought he was a male prostitute. What about the third guy?

im not privy to what rumors people think stuck to who at what time. all i know is it was a right wing nutjob. then it is revealed its a blm supporter who has rainbow flags. then its a canadian immigrant who illegally crossed the boarder to ummm turn back into a right wing trumper who wanted to save a country he didnt legally live in. 

alot of cameras on a very wealthy mans property and yet alot of censorship on reporters for easily proven facts that seem to take their time to come out for some reason.

whatever.